Sally

New Members-Girls Only

217 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! 

I've been lurking the site for a few weeks now and I finally had the courage to join. My name is Marie and I'm 22 years old. I never knew a site like this existed and it's so great to know that I have a place to go to for support in my decision to wait. I've always wanted to save sex for marriage ever since I was a little girl, and I've had family members even tell me that my views were outdated. I'm just so happy to know that others share my same beliefs on sex. 

~Marie

P.S. I thought becoming a member would give me access to the girls only forum, but it says I need permission to enter. Does anyone who I need to talk to about that?

2 people like this

Welcome! It's good to have you here.

1 person likes this

Welcome to the forum! This is definitely the place to be for support in your decision to wait. I hope you find this place as encouraging as I have!

2 people like this

Hi, I'm PinkGnomie13...  I'm here because I have no support for waiting until marriage.  I need friends who will support me in this, people who will encourage me and not tear me down.

Thank you for the warm welcome skylark and innocence. It's so great to be here. I can't even express my gratitude enough for this site. I feel like my decision to wait was the absolute right decision and with much help and support, I will be able to give my future husband such a beautiful gift. Thank you ladies! 

And welcome to the site as well PinkGnomie13. 

3 people like this

Hello,

I just signed up and joined this community.

I'm Spanish, English is not my native language. However, I have been studying this language for many years now, so hopefully I will achieve you can understand me... :rolleyes:

Best regards,

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Couturiere said:

Hello,

I'm Spanish, English is not my native language. However, I have been studying this language for many years now, so hopefully I will achieve you can understand me... :rolleyes:

Best regards,

Welcome to the forum, Couturiere! :)

I understand you perfectly- your English is excellent! B)

1 person likes this

How do I pm Nicole to be allowed in the girl's only forums?

1 person likes this

On 06/06/2017 at 5:58 PM, Couturiere said:

Hello,

Best regards,

Hola @Couturiere  :)

Soy francesa y hablo un poquito español. A mi me gusta mucho esa lengua. He aprendido cuando estaba en la escuela. He aprendido inglés tambien. Como lo ha dicho RegGrapes, tu inglés es perfecto ^_^ Entendimos lo que intentas decir.

I just translate what I just wrote above ^_^

Hello @Couturiere

I'm french and I speak a little spanish. I really like this language. I learned when I was at school. I learned english also. As RedGrapes said it, your english is perfect. We understand what you're trying to say.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, NotTheOne said:

How do I pm Nicole to be allowed in the girl's only forums?

I think that the fact you wrote this message here gives you access to the "OnlyGirls" forum... you don't need to do anything more... If I'm wrong, please correct me someone :)

Hello am new here! 32 years and still waiting until I meet the prince charming!lol

Anyway I am a strong believer and I decided to wait to honour God and my body.

Anyone writing in August 2017? :)

So glad to join this community!

4 people like this

Hi, everyone.. I'm a newbie. It's, really, refreshing to be on, such, a Forum. 

Love and Light. 

3 people like this

Hello! I am a newbie. I've joined for an hour and it seems I'll enjoy my time being here. 

I am 26 years old and I am still waiting until he and I pronounced as husband and wife (I haven't met him yet tho :D)

1 person likes this

Hi everyone. I'm a 32 year old virgin. It sounds weird when you say it like that but I'm determined to wait till marriage. That makes dating increasingly difficult as they usually dash when they find out.  This is caused me to become even more introverted than I already am.

I'm hoping this site will help build my confidence and help me maintain my beliefs.  So hello!

On 9/23/2017 at 8:58 PM, Atlantis said:

Hi everyone. I'm a 32 year old virgin. It sounds weird when you say it like that but I'm determined to wait till marriage. That makes dating increasingly difficult as they usually dash when they find out.  This is caused me to become even more introverted than I already am.

I'm hoping this site will help build my confidence and help me maintain my beliefs.  So hello!

Hello Atlantis, I am 32 years old virgin too! Welcome to the website. Do not worry you are not alone :) 

Although I am still new too but I am glad I found this forum! Happy to have you around!