Sally

New Members-Girls Only

199 posts in this topic

Hi, I am Anne from India :), a Christian and I am waiting till marriage.

I will move to the States for my further studies later

Hi Susan! Welcome to the forums! While we do have a lot of Christian waiters on the site, we also have a good number of non-Christians; you're definitely not alone!

Unrelated question: Do we still call it the Czech Republic, or is Czechia now preferred?

Hello, I'm Stephanie. I'm a Christian and I'm waiting until marriage. My faith and personal experiences has led me to this decision. It has made dating a lot more difficult, but I want to stay true to myself.

1 person likes this

YAYYY!!! I'm so happy that I randomly stumbled upon this website!

Sooo I'm Sara. I'm a Christian that's also waiting till marriage. It's awesome knowing that I'm not alone in this journey! :D

1 person likes this

Heya guys! 

What's up? Looking for some new likeminded friends. Any takers?

19, waiting, praising Jesus, normal stuff. 

Hello nice people :) . I am a 25 year old PR professional from India. I handle film pr and marketing. I have done my masters in history and pgdm in communication. Ok, Now why I am here? I am pretty old school when it comes to love and marriage. I have always wanted to fall in love and be with that person forever. But somehow, people I met really didn't share the same idea and I being very stubborn in my beliefs..held on to what I think was right for me. So, yeah...at times it is really difficult to hold on at times when I see my friends are  constantly having random flings and doing whatever and telling me I should also do the same. And to top it all, I have got numerous chances where I could have easily been with anyone liked. But me being me, I decided to have a conversation first, know the person, know about his likes and dislikes....guess..it doesn't work out like that anymore our generation. Sad. But I still firmly have faith in whatever is good in this world.

So, here I am finally where I feel I can actually meet like minded people and who knows miracles do happen, i guess :)

Thanks a lot :)

Regards,

Madhu

2 people like this

My name is Olga. I am a single 26 year old decent-looking heterosexual Christian female who is a virgin. I have joined this website because I have been feeling so frustrated about the lack of people who are single who are willing to wait until marriage to have sex. I have recently started wondering if I am crazy for waiting. I definitely have a sex drive and would love to have sex but only in the context of marriage. The most frequent excuse I hear from people about why they won't wait until marriage is because they want to make sure they are sexually compatible with the people they will potentially be getting married to. Personally, I don't think this is a good idea for many reasons (which I will not be listing right now). I am so excited about joining a community that supports people who are committed to saving sex until marriage! I can't believe that such a site exists! 

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Olga said:

My name is Olga. I am a single 26 year old decent-looking heterosexual Christian female who is a virgin. I have joined this website because I have been feeling so frustrated about the lack of people who are single who are willing to wait until marriage to have sex. I have recently started wondering if I am crazy for waiting. I definitely have a sex drive and would love to have sex but only in the context of marriage. The most frequent excuse I hear from people about why they won't wait until marriage is because they want to make sure they are sexually compatible with the people they will potentially be getting married to. Personally, I don't think this is a good idea for many reasons (which I will not be listing right now). I am so excited about joining a community that supports people who are committed to saving sex until marriage! I can't believe that such a site exists! 

Single?

I am  excited to know about a site that promote waiting till marriage to have sex, in a world filled with so much sex driven activities. 

I am 29 years of age, single from Nigeria and I am waiting till marriage. 

2 people like this

On 12/15/2016 at 9:21 PM, Olga said:

Hi Olga welcome to the site! I totally understand where you are coming from. I am 22 years old and I am planning on going to graduate school soon. Because of my waiting till marriage vow it is very difficult for me to find dates. Recently I used tinder which I know is not the best place to look for relationships I know but I was just using it so I could hang out with people. I met someone on tinder who thinks like me and we were texting non stop and then he basically turned me down after I told him that I was waiting until marriage. He didn't even want to hang out even once and I was very bummed out about it. He was straight up very honest with me which was nice of him but still the truth hurts.  We had a lot in common except the waiting till marriage thing. I have been criticized constantly by my friends that sex is part of dating and that I am missing out. To me sex is part of relationships but serious relationships like marriage. I don't think I am unattractive either and its really really annoying that guys see me as a challenge or just turn me down. I am so glad that such site exists ! Anytime you are online we should chat sometime :) 

2 people like this

Hi, I'm Jessica. 

I don't really know what to say other than I hope to meet new people and make amazing friends along the way. It is a bit tough being the only one of my friends who is a virgin. I've gotten smack for it and others have accepted it. Regardless, it is nice to finally find a site where if I have questions about anything, I can come here to talk to others who relate. 

On 1/20/2017 at 1:02 PM, Shivani said:

Hey, can I get access to girls forum?

I got you covered :)

Hey my name is Andrea and I am new to the site. I'm 23 and I'm waiting till marriage and it's just so amazing to find a site like this with like minded people who understand the difficulties and joys of waiting and staying pure before marriage. Can't wait to chat and meet a bunch of new people! 

Hi, I am Esbelle. Finally got engaged. I am eagerly waiting for the big day. :) So happy that I found this forum.