Sally

New Members-Girls Only

225 posts in this topic

Hello. I'm a girl so could I join the forum? Not sure how this works.

1 person likes this

Hi Ladies!!

I'm Sally, the Girls Only Forum Administrator. If you want access to the GO Forum, or have any questions or concerns about it, please feel free to PM me! :D

~Sally

Hello Sally! :) How are you? I do not have access to the Girls Only Forum. 

Thanks,

-Maya

Hello Sally! :) How are you? I do not have access to the Girls Only Forum. 

Thanks,

-Maya

Sally is actually retired from this position. I am now in charge of Girls Only. I'll go ahead and let you in :) 

Greetings everyone! I just joined and I'm looking for new friends! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day. :)

2 people like this

hello, i'm a newbie to this site, and i would love to be able to join in on the GO discussions. I'm really different from who i am online and in person, online i can be more open, because nobody knows me, but in real life, i'm a nervous, skittish kind of person, while wishing i was more out going. 

2 people like this

Hello! I RJ, an 18 year old female. I decided to join this site because I have been feeling out of place and weird for my decision.

I was introduced to this site by the article "7 Reasons Why Atheist Wait till marriage." And found it scary close to my believes and point of views.  I am a Muslim girl but I am not super religious. I just believe in God nothing but not all the crazy and extreme stuff that extremist usually believe.

Also my decision to wait also has no connection what so ever to my believe in God, like many people think. I just want to do it with someone who I marry. Also it is better to be safe.

HIgh School years were though for me. I have been judged a lot to reject people who want to have sexual relationship. I don't care if my partner is a virgin or not but would appreciate if he respects my decision to wait and waits with me.

I am actually surprised to see how many guys have decided to wait on this site. Usually society makes us believe it is only girls who want that. Anyways, I am glad I am not the only one. :) 

Hello Sally & Nicole

I would like access to the Girls Only forum,

Thanks in advance :)

2 people like this

Hi Sally!

I'm a new member here and I haven't fully explore this site yet but I wish to access the GO forum too like other girls too, thanks!C:

1 person likes this