Sally

New Members-Girls Only

225 posts in this topic

I would like access to the Girls Only forum!

(I'm just expressing a thought, nothing more.)

Just suck up to the Girls Only admin. ;)

lol jk

4 people like this

Just suck up to the Girls Only admin. ;)

lol jk

I may have to. ;)

1 person likes this

hi Sally! I tried to validate my account (and I think I did) but I couldn't figure out how to private message you. anyway could you confirm me so I can join the girls only section?

1 person likes this

I just joined. I'd like access to the girls only forum

post-3330-0-20050500-1405264465_thumb.jp

3 people like this

I just joined. I'd like access to the girls only forum

I tried that already. Didn't work.

2 people like this

Hi! I'm new here,my name is Sabrina and my birthday is on January 25. I'm 19 going on 20 and been shamed many times for being a virgin,specially by a man who said he was okay with it then ran off and told me that I was a pain in the ass to him. Glad to meet other virgins!

2 people like this

Greetings—I suppose I am presently the newest newb, which makes it my turn to request access to the Realm of Feminine Mystery...

...Er, please? ^_^

Hello! I am new here too! :lol: even though I am not a virgin, I have finally choose to wait until marriage. I hope to make many new

friends! Also learn new stuff too. Anyways, I hope everyone has a nice day.

Hey..I'm new to this website, I don't know what to do >.<

I'm 27yo female, virgin, and wait till marriage..

Can I have an access to the girls only forum, please?

thanks

Hi, i'm new here and i don't know what to do

I'll be 19 on the 14th of this month and a virgin waiting till marriage, I'd like access to the girls only forum *thanks*

Hello, Im Natalia from Colombia, but Im living in Boston, I am so happy to find this site, because sometimes even when you believe with your heart that you are doing the right thing, you hear a lot of things that make you doubt!

2 people like this

Hey administrators. I just thought of something crazy. What if a guy on here just creates another profile and sets his sex as Female to get in this part of the Forum. I just thought of this and was like "there are probably some people doing it".

Hey administrators. I just thought of something crazy. What if a guy on here just creates another profile and sets his sex as Female to get in this part of the Forum. I just thought of this and was like "there are probably some people doing it".

We have a special program that allows me to do intensive research on each IP address to see every site you have visited, every post you have written on any social media site and any pictures you have ever uploaded and I configure from there if you are in fact, really a female or not. 

5 people like this

We have a special program that allows me to do intensive research on each IP address to see every site you have visited, every post you have written on any social media site and any pictures you have ever uploaded and I configure from there if you are in fact, really a female or not.

I call bs on that no way!

1 person likes this

I call bs on that no way!

well now that you put ideas in the heads of these men, us girls might have to use such programs :lol:

Hi, I'm new to this site, but not so great with computers.  I tried to send a PM, but the website just froze, and I tried hitting reload a few times.  Could I please be added to the girls only section?

Cheers!

1 person likes this