Sally

New Members-Girls Only

216 posts in this topic

Hi girls I'm new to this site still getting the hang of this. I'm 27 and feel like I'm never goin2 meet a man.

1 person likes this

Hello! I'm new at this site... I can't believe there's such group who are in the same boat as me... Want to wait til married... I thought I was alone for upholding my Southern standards :)

Oh I forgot to add... I'm Wendy & 48 yo. Am divorced... I'm holding mine til my 2nd marriage some day...

1 person likes this

Hello! I'm new here.  It is nice to be connected to a community who holds high values regarding sex.

Hello everyone! My name is Theresa but you can call me Tweesa! I am 19 years old and I stumbled on this website one day when I got frustrated thinking it'd be unfair that I would have to wait and met a person who didn't wait. The articles here really have astounded me and I loved all the responses and mature ideas and insight that people on this website had, so I decided to join. I like to sing, draw and doodle and watch romantic comedies and read inspirational books. Hope to get to know you all in the future!

1 person likes this

Hi everyone!

I am glad to be here. WTM is a beautiful thing and I'm saving myself for the future love of my life.

Hello everyone!

I just ran across this site and I am so glad to be here.I look forward to talking with all of you :)