Sally

New Members-Girls Only

216 posts in this topic

When I have access to my computer, I add you 3 gals! I'm on my phone now.

Hi my name if Crystal. I am a non-virgin, and I have decided to wait until marriage. I understand that being a virgin has benefits and down sides. And pre-marital sex has benefits and down sides. And that being a non-virgin waiting until marriage gives the downsides of both and the benefits of neither. I understand that a lot of guys will be filtred out and will not want to be with me. But I don´t care. I´m true to myself and I want to be with the man that TRULY, TRULY loves me. I want the next person I have sex with to be the LAST person I have sex with. I´ve only had sex twice, and I want my third time to be super special. 

4 people like this

Hello -- I haven't requested access to it, so that is what I'm doing now :)

1 person likes this

Hi Sally, not sure how to pm you. I joined today and don't know how to get access or the verification process? Thanks

Hi , I'm new too , I haven't quite gotten the hang of this site yet :wacko:  , I'd like to have access to the GO forum plz :) .

Hello everybody!

I'm NicolaLea93, I live in California.  I'm a third year at the university studying Biochemistry and mathematics.  I'm a dancer, ballet predominately.  I decided to join this forum site because I decided to wait for marriage a while ago, but now my boyfriend of 4 years and I are having a very hard time waiting, so I figured I seek support.  Excited to be here and get to know some people with the same goal!

1 person likes this

Hello, I assume from the posts above that it is through this that one gains access to the GO forum, grma!