Sally

New Members-Girls Only

218 posts in this topic

Hi Ladies!!

I'm Sally, the Girls Only Forum Administrator. If you want access to the GO Forum, or have any questions or concerns about it, please feel free to PM me! :D

~Sally

Edit: NicoleNova is now the Girls Only Forum Administrator so please feel free to PM her instead of Sally. Thank you! 

7 people like this

Hiiiiiiiii Salllyyyyyy!.....wooooooooooppssssssss :blush: .... I didnt read the girls only part sorrryyy!

7 people like this

Actually I was just messing around ;) ... I just wanted to be playful! :)

2 people like this

Hi Sally, I nid acess in2 de girls n boys only forum(special areas)...I hav bin tryin to open dose forums 4 a while now n it always hits me wit 'u don't hav permission to view' msg n dat is drivin me crazy hey

1 person likes this

I just noticed that even though I'm a guy, I can see who made the last post in the Girls Only forum. It's no big deal really, but kinda feels like a backdoor loophole or something.

1 person likes this

I just noticed that even though I'm a guy, I can see who made the last post in the Girls Only forum. It's no big deal really, but kinda feels like a backdoor loophole or something.

Us girls can see who made the last post in the boys section too, but you cannot see what its about :)

1 person likes this

Sorry I didn't know :(

Nah it's cool. Just tryin to help ya out a little :)

Hey i've been here only for a day and i dont know that forum is but since am a girl, i figured i should have access to it too. Thanx.

1 person likes this

Am new and have been trying to get myself introduce but cant, pls how do I go. I want to join the GO too.

Am new and have been trying to get myself introduce but cant, pls how do I go. I want to join the GO too.

From the forums page click on Introduce Yourself and then click on Start New Topic. It'll be on the right side of your screen. :) Hope that helps.

New girl trying to get into the GO forum....thanks! :)

1 person likes this

Hello Sally. I'd like an access pass to the girls only section. Thanks in Advance.

1 person likes this

Us girls can see who made the last post in the boys section too, but you cannot see what its about :)

This just stirs up my curiosity!

1 person likes this

This just stirs up my curiosity!

mines bigger hahaha, i see women posten and its like grrr i wish i could know :P

2 people like this