AussieStig

Five features you may not have discovered on waitingtillmarriage.org

16 posts in this topic

1) Want to see who the most active members are of all time? Check out the Overall Top Posters located at the bottom of the Forum Index.

2) Which posts have been most popular? Make sure you haven't missed these by hitting the Most Liked Content page also located at the bottom of the Forum index

3) Member Blogs - this is probably one of the most underused areas on this website, but certainly has the potential to grow. Check it out and post your own! (Yes, I know I'm still yet to do this...). Located next to "Chat" on the Forum header bar.

4) Do you know you can write your own Status Updates? Share with the world your news as a microblog from your profile. You can also find a list of all the Status Updates here (The steps to find this page without the link are pretty complicated so I'll only post that if someone asks for it).

5) The Home Page! This one is more of an honourable mention, because I first discovered the forums and it took me about a month before I found all the other goodies on the home page. Check it out for stats, videos and a plethora of other information to keep you busy once you've read through all the threads on the forum!

13 people like this

Hahaha, if i'm honost it's the articles that brought me to the forums!! :lol:

So a HUGE thanks for the RS. James and BarlowGirl articles. :)

1 person likes this

Figured I'd give this thread a bit more prominence by moving it to Announcements and pinning it. Well done, AussieStig! B)

2 people like this

#3!!! :) :)

I have an animation blog at markb4.wordpress.com. If anyone wants to check it out, please do. I want to start a blog here too, but don't know what about.

1 person likes this

I have an animation blog at markb4.wordpress.com. If anyone wants to check it out, please do. I want to start a blog here too, but don't know what about.

I also started another blog a few months ago called http://myliveactiondisneyproject.wordpress.com/ in which I'm trying to watch and review all the live-action (theatrically-released) Disney movies.

Ok I see the 5 but there's a 6th one I'm unsure of.... What does the stars on our profile mean? I have 3 of them. Are people raiting me or is it something different?

1 person likes this

The rating system on profiles seems weird. This is not a popularity contest, right? (the stars, the "excellent" ... or maybe I just need to hear a definition/explanation of these?)

More celebrities! I'm sure they exist...

Lastly, when someone quotes us on a forum or comments and directs their comment to us, it would be nice to have that in our notifications. Otherwise, we will not know when someone directs communication to us.

Thanks for this awesome site!

Blessings:)

1 person likes this

The rating system on profiles seems weird. This is not a popularity contest, right? (the stars, the "excellent" ... or maybe I just need to hear a definition/explanation of these?)

More celebrities! I'm sure they exist...

Lastly, when someone quotes us on a forum or comments and directs their comment to us, it would be nice to have that in our notifications. Otherwise, we will not know when someone directs communication to us.

Thanks for this awesome site!

Blessings:)

I agree totally!

We used to get the notification of our comments being quoted. I'm not sure why it stopped.

1 person likes this

A 6th feature I haven't figured out is the member title field. Belle has an option to change hers and some people have very custom ones while others have generic ones. Is there some sort of rite of passage where one gains the ability to make up their own?

Go to My Settings and then Notification Options :)

A 6th feature I haven't figured out is the member title field. Belle has an option to change hers and some people have very custom ones while others have generic ones. Is there some sort of rite of passage where one gains the ability to make up their own?

Go to your profile and click on edit my page. From that screen scroll down to "Profile Information" and you can change it..... at least you should be able to. :)

Hey, I've been noticing a problem that pops up every now and then. Sometimes when I am quoted I won't get a notification of it even though I've got it set for in settings. Mostly I get notifications but some slip through...Any idea why this is?