Guest markb4

What do you think of guys' chest hair?

44 posts in this topic

I personally don't like guys with chest hair or a lot of facial hair. I find it uncomfortable too. :)

1 person likes this

I find it hilarious that this topic was resurrected after a year....and that it got partially-hijacked into female pubic hair. Did no one ever start that thread?

I've talked with some who found chest hair attractive. Personally, I always thought shaving your chest was a little gay, at least since no one but me does anything to my chest. ("Ain't nobody got time for that!")

If my lovely bride wants to twirl it around her fingers, or if she wants it shaved, that's fine. ...... she can shave it.

As for her? I'll be honest, until I started working in the hospital, I had no idea women were so hairy down there.

I'm smiling like an idiot to imagine my bride asking my preference, but I'd say starting out, smooth is preferable. After that, let's see what happens.

Hmm, well to make it more complicated it is not the chest hair itself that bothers me. It is the distribution, if that is the right word, I think it is. It needs to be balanced and uniformed. Not too much, and not too little. Stray hairs creep me out for some reason. I was never repulsed by Sean Connery's chest hair when he was younger, so something like that would be fine. Otherwise I would prefer no hair on the chest.

For the "other" discussion, I think well trimmed, pretty short (like less than an inch), is the best option, for men and women. I read somewhere that when everything is completely smooth it causes skin problems down there. I can't believe I'm writing this (I'll go be mortified in the corner later), but the friction that happens needs some hair there to make it not cause chaffing. That's why all humans, even those that are hairless pretty much everywhere else, will still have some hair in that one location.

Remember we were made the way we are for a reason, if you go changing too many things, lots of new problems can arise.

2 people like this

Most of us are already incompatible, since well, I've got that manly chest hair and I don't see myself shaving that area whatsoever. :D 

Some experience/perspective: Many of my girl friends were adamant against chest hair until we all went to the beach. A well defined male chest (muscular) with chest hair is pretty nice, not going to lie (this coming from a guy :P).

Though I'll give the rest of you slack with the back; no back hair for me either, and thankfully, I've got very little if any! Success!

Relating to the girl, I don't care if she's hairy down there as long as she grooms it.

I LOVE chest hair on men. I think it is really attractive and manly and rugged (swoon).

Phew rock on Sean Connery lol

Honestly, I don't really like a hairy chest. By that I mean, I don't mind some hair. I just want to be able to see that you have a chest and it isn't just hair. lol But minimal hair or almost none has always been most attractive to me. It's not a deal breaker but a preference. :) Love triumphs over hair or lack of hair always.

1 person likes this

Phew rock on Sean Connery lol

Lol. The Sean Connery version of chest hair is swoon worthy.

It all depends on the guy I think. Some probably look better with, some without.

1 person likes this

I agree with Jenny, like with beards, I love love LOVE guys with quite a bit of hair, but a few I find myself attracted to even without the beard or chest hair. I see myself like this

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

only just replace Homer with me and the bush as my man's chest-forest LOL! I cannot wait,   :superwaiter:

5 people like this

only just replace Homer with me and the bush as my man's chest-forest LOL! I cannot wait, :superwaiter:

Well that made my day, hilarious.

1 person likes this

That's true---it's a personal thing. Like guys opinions on girls hair 'down there'.

I ain't Goin down on no GIrl with pubes, Dont need no Floss when im brushing my teeth

IF she wants the extra options , shes gotta Trim the hedges

I ain't Goin down on no GIrl with pubes, Dont need no Floss when im brushing my teeth

IF she wants the extra options , shes gotta Trim the hedges

I agree with that, I have a dog and I get dog hair in my mouth occasionally and it drives me insane, I couldn't go down on someone and constantly have hair in my mouth, they'd have to be trimmed well.

1 person likes this

I like it only when its well kept in some cases I prefer it because some men without chest hair look like little boys and kinda gross as well as certain skin tones.

I think when it comes to hair the best thing to do is keep it neat  and low if need be.  Some guys arent that hairy but those that are should trim it down and take care of business excuse me for my candidness but no one wants chewbacca on top of them.

this is acceptional.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/22098/-man-of-steel-shows-off-his-chest

1 person likes this

chest hair or even pubic hair does not matter to me. it is normal and natural. 

I'm not really sure. I think I'm neutral, don't like it or hate it. Don't think I'd really care if a guy had loads or none, I'd just love him how he is.

1 person likes this

I think chest hair is disgusting. I don't like chest hair on guys, not even a little bit. I only like clean shaven chests. To be honest, I don't like body hair of any kind on guys (arms, legs, chests, armpits, and most facial hair). Though I'm okay with hair 'down there', cause I think it's kinda more weird to not have any there. 

If the hair is not on his head or crotch, then shave it off. But he shouldn't shave his eyebrows, he'd just look silly. :P