Guest markb4

What do you think of guys' chest hair?

44 posts in this topic

Hey girls,

This is something that's always interested me: What do you girls think of chest hair on guys? I've never been able to get a majority answer on this question. It seems like almost equally half and half. Half seem to love guys' chest hair and half don't. Just wondering what you all think.

That's true---it's a personal thing. Like guys opinions on girls hair 'down there'.

1 person likes this

it but its not a big deal unless its like a jungle there maybe this is weird but i gess not much i dont like beards ether and a lot of people fell both way on this or at lest girls do

That's true---it's a personal thing. Like guys opinions on girls hair 'down there'.

I understand what you mean, Sally, but I hardly believe that guys' chest hair and girls' "hair down there" fall in the same category, lol.

1 person likes this

Well my bff is totally repulsed by chest hair on a guy so it affects how attracted to him she is....I guess the other isn't so related but I've heard it affects of guys wanna go all the way or not....

Hey!

Meh, don't think it really matters. Either or.

But what did you expect from someone who fancies a fictional character with no nose? I'm really not that picky about looks...

(Oh, and about the whole "down there", thing, how on earth would you go about asking your future husband about that for the big day? :unsure: Just asking. I suppose I could start a new thread on what guys think about...but I'd rather not be the one to start that one!)

xxx

1 person likes this

Oh, and about the whole "down there", thing, how on earth would you go about asking your future husband about that for the big day? Just asking. I suppose I could start a new thread on what guys think about...but I'd rather not be the one to start that one

I think that when you and your future spouse would have "the talk" about the wedding night, it would come up there and your future husband would express his preference, should he have any.

1 person likes this

bahaha Jegsy, you're so cute! I feel this is a dramatic 'TALK" before the "BIG NIGHT" lol but I know that needs to happen before hand just sounds funny I guess

I prefer guys to not have hair on their chest. or face, but that part is because it's prickley and makes it uncomfortable kissing him. personlly, smooth skin feels better.

As for "the Talk" business, I've had a couple guys ask me if I shaved "down there," I don't do anything that requires them seeing me naked down there, so it makes sense that they would ask.I think it's kinda funny, but I suppose that it could work both way's in that the girl could ask "do you prefered shaved or not." That would be a slightly awkward conversation though. :P

I like this whole online forum thing. there's no way I could have talked about that to people I don't know well if it was in person.

I know this whole topic is a few months old, but I thought it was kinda interesting and wanted to give some input :)

1 person likes this

No prob jessi! It's always neat to start up some stuff again!

Well I was going through the topics, and I figured the worst that could happen was no one replied :P

I don't mind it. Whatever he chooses is fine with me. However I do not like nose hairs that hang out >.<

I realized I never really answered the question before, just commented about other's posts. I guess I'd be okay with chest hair, but not much; it kinda grosses me out a bit. Hell no on back hair (if a guy I'm marrying has that, seriously gotta wax it, because I can't you know with him if he has that UGH), and a litele bit scruffy on the face is nice once in awhile.

well for me personally, Mark, I like no hair. Anywhere. On me or my guy. I think the only hair me or my s/o should have is hair on our head or eyebrows/eyelashes. This is why I take 1 hr. showers! lol There's nothing like soft smooth skin. (but if he really wants to have hair he can have just a teeny tiny bit)

1 person likes this

LMAO this thread is to funny :P Personally I think everyone kinda doesnt want their partner to have any hair "down their" Like who would want to deal with that jungle and what not :lol: exspecially since that hair isnt something you can style or make pretty B)

Just my 2 cents

2 people like this

I totally agree with seeflotastic this thread is funny!... Seriously we are human beings not plastic dolls!... Body hair is natural (although I'm not sure about back hair lol) ok I get guys shaveing their face and women their legs that's normal but so is chest hair... On a guy!

I don't mind it. Whatever he chooses is fine with me. However I do not like nose hairs that hang out >.<

lmho ur r soo cute!

I won't lie: I don't like it. This is one of the things that will probably be a deal-breaker for me. I can't control what I am or am not attracted to. I don't mind if a guy is skinny, if he has freckles, if he has long hair, if he has short hair, I even think bald Vin Diesel was beyond hot (except he's 40-something now which is too much for me.) I even am totally okay with a clean-shaven, neatly-trimmed beard (never long enough to have to brush or whatever.) I didn't use to be okay with facial hair at all, but now I am more than okay with something like this: http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/a-chace-crawford-pic.jpg But chest hair and back hair is just a major no-no for me. I don't know why. It just is. But that could change, because like I said, facial hair used to be a huge turn off for me but I really like it when it is like in the link I put up.

1 person likes this

Yikes! I guess since my dad and brother aren't very hairy that is what I am used to. I mean, what would guys do if we walked around with our legs all hairy :)-double yikes! I like a little bit of facial hair, like that pic Sophie linked to of Chace Crawford.