Invincible

What religion would you choose other than your own?

37 posts in this topic

Probably Buddhism. I don't know much about it, but I find myself drawn to the lessons, and quotes, and general philosophy, from people who practice it. Ok, maybe that's a stupid, uneducated, reason... :) but there you have it.

2 people like this

Whatever calls for virgin sacrifices.  :D

Sorry, just kidding.

I don't know a lot about other religions, so I don't know what I'd pick. I guess I could just be agnostic though.

4 people like this

Neat question! Given my current affiliation, my choices are based pretty much entirely on how cool I think the rituals/songs/swag are in each faith.  :D

1. Wicca
  2. Judaism
  3. Catholicism or Orthodox Christianity
3 people like this

Well the only religion I can choose with JESUS in it is Messianic Judaism.... so Messianic Jew it is!

That's a tricky question. Especially since you can't "cheat" and pick a different denomination. Honestly, don't know what religion I'd pick if I couldn't pick one with Jesus in it...

xxx[/Judaism

Messianic Judaism are Jews that believe Jesus is the Messiah

Jainism. I was born a Hindu, but Hindu values were influenced a lot by Jainism, especially topics related to ahimsa and sentiocentrism.

1 person likes this

well I am an Orthodox Christian.
If I had to choose one rather than my own, I would go with winningtology

I did not choose Judaism or Islam because they both believe in the same God as Christianity

I'm catholic so I'd say Buddhism because I almost became one in my twenties . I respect their love for all life forms .

I am an atheist, but if I had to pick one, I would become a Mormon. I like the extreme emphasis in Mormonism on the family, and pre-marital sex is much less common among them. The LDS church also puts great emphasis on education.