Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StephieSweety84

2nd Chances

6 posts in this topic

Ok this question is something I take personal feeling for. Girls do you take a guy back if they beg for another chance?

I have with every guy i have dated and always ended up hurt again so now I say one chance and chance only. If they miss up one time, that's it.

How do you guys deal with it?

There is saying Steph, "Once a cheater, always a cheater!" :mellow: & I do believe it! It is a mark on the character, which never fades away... at least this is what I have observed in these few years of adolescence! :(

Giving them a second chance is like giving in to a sort of slavery, where the other person one is crazy about has hardly got any respect for him/her! :angry:

So for me it's one girl, one chance! :)

I'm pretty much against second chances because I've been treated like shit by guys in the past but it really does depend on the situation and how much you like/trust him.

I've had a guy beg me to get back with him but I realised that if he was selfish enough to not care how I felt then he didn't deserve me back.

if a boyfriend cheated that would be it we would be over. but if my future husband cheated and was truly sorry i would try put the mirage back together. when i stand on that alter i say "for better or WORSE.... till death do us part" and i truly believe that. i would try and fix a mirage.

I totally agree with headgirl on this, if a girlfriend cheats then bye-bye but I would definately work at a marriage as I have always been against divorce.

-Aaron