White Rose

Not so much a 'hello' as a...

11 posts in this topic

Goodbye.

I am leaving WTM.org because I feel as though I have made this commitment at too young of an age when I was too inexperienced. The decision to WTM isn't making me happy, and I've done a lot of thinking, and, although I will still save sex only for loving, committed relationships, I don't want to live until my wedding night with the pressure of waiting until my wedding night.

I mean, who knows, I could still end up remaining a virgin until marriage. I just can't plan these things. This website has been so very helpful to me over the last few months, and I've learnt a lot about myself, so I thank you all. You're all wonderful strong people and I admire your strength to WTM and your kindness of helping other like minded people.

Much love,

White Rose

1 person likes this

Hi.

It is important to be honest with yourself, and to know what you want at this point in your life. You have to live a life that makes you happy.

I wish you the best.

Mali

1 person likes this

Oh, White Rose! I am really sorry to hear that you are leaving. You will definitely be missed! You are in my prayers, and I wish you the best, wherever your life takes you.

2 people like this

Oh, White Rose! I am really sorry to hear that you are leaving. You will definitely be missed! You are in my prayers, and I wish you the best, wherever your life takes you.

Thank you! <3

Oh, White Rose! Your decisions are painful ones, but they are YOUR decisions! Anyway, take care of yourself all throughout life!

1 person likes this

Aww! See ya later, White Rose! Take care of yourself, and always remember to "stand for something, or fall for anything." You'll be missed, and we all wish you the best in your future endeavors. :)

5 people like this

Wow Bethany. I mean you thought about it, and this is what you have decided. You will definitely be missed so much. I am dissapointed that your leaving, but always remember to think before you act. Cuz you can always wait, but you can't always start over. Well, I wish you the best in your future endeavors like others have said. Yeah, just please take care and I will miss talking to you, but this is what you have decided so again I wish you the best. Byeeee!! :)

Edit: I made my decision to WTM at 11, and re-comfirmed that decision at 16, and look where I am. I'm just saying this because it is possible to WTM no matter how hard. But anyways, you will be missed greatly. Again, take care :)

3 people like this

Well if you are not happy with WTM, you definitely need to think it over. From what I've read, most people on this site feel really good about their decision and look forward to loosing their virginity on their wedding night, and if you don't feel that way then perhaps it isn't for you. If it makes you feel any better, I still feel WAY too inexperienced to say for certain that I am WTM. I decided at age like 9 that I would never date until I was at least 20, and I am currently 19 so I have no dating experience. I feel like I can't say "I'm WTM" if I haven't even had one relationship. But I do sort of suspect that your hormones are a part of why you are feeling this way. You should probably think very thoroughly through why you have changed your mind about WTM, and if hormones are in your answer, there is most likely going to be regret.

And it must have taken a lot of courage to admit this to us, instead of just leaving the forum completely, so I applaud that. All the best!! :) :) Whether you are married or not, make sure whatever guy you give your virginity to is 100% worth it. Like 500%, actually, and you are still very young so don't forget that either! <3

3 people like this

Hm... Obviously, I think it's unfortunate that it has come to this point for you.

Might I ask if you're simply leaving the Web site, or you're no longer waiting until marriage, or both? And why? Like Sophie said, I think it has to do with, uh, hormones, and if that's correct, there is probably going to be regret in the future. Obviously, it's your decision, and it's up to you. Just remember--think twice before you do something you think you might regret.

You'll be missed.

LookingForTheOne

Hm... Obviously, I think it's unfortunate that it has come to this point for you.

Might I ask if you're simply leaving the Web site, or you're no longer waiting until marriage, or both? And why? Like Sophie said, I think it has to do with, uh, hormones, and if that's correct, there is probably going to be regret in the future. Obviously, it's your decision, and it's up to you. Just remember--think twice before you do something you think you might regret.

You'll be missed.

LookingForTheOne

I'm leaving the site, and I'm also, well, not completely absolishing the idea of waiting till marriage, I'm just being a little bit looser with it so that I'm not spending my whole life living up to this huge standard which I don't think is healthy for me with my particular personality