Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
truelovewaits

'marrieds' have more sex vs no sex..which is accurate?

3 posts in this topic

I guess it doesn't really matter as long as the married couple has enough sex that both are satisfied with, then that's all that matters.

you guys crack me up. :-) like everything in life when you are with another person (friend or love) - it's up and down. there have been plenty of times across the course of our marriage where my wife & I have been extremely active... and times when we were infrequent at best.

the answer to the question however isn't about frequency - it's about how you talk about it. even when it's been on an infrequent roll - 90% of the time driven by stress or super busy time at work or with the kids draining us for whatever reasons... (I hate to tell you guys: but ya know over time, and add kids into the mix....)

but here's the deal: "hunger" never goes away. Never. :-) He/She is your Husband/Wife! The One you are 100% everything with. Even when it's infrequent, I still can see her in the house, in another room, asleep, taking care of the kids, getting ready for work, coming home from somewhere... and I stir. Because it's her.

As long as you remember to share the longing and the hunger... you'll never lose sight of expressing it together... even when making love isn't reallllllly in the cards that day or that week.

And the other thing is... deep down... not being satisfied all the time? is actually what keeps the motor running. :-)

9 people like this