Pure

Such a sweet love story

13 posts in this topic

I thought you all, more than anyone else, would find this true love story particularly adorable, romantic, and dreamy.

TL;DW This does contain a lot of things about God's hand; but also how the couple listened to their heart and actually found each other--californian and an alaskan! And how bad choices or a rough few younger years can be overcome. And purity can be restored :)

3 people like this

This is an AMAZING video. Thank you!! It's videos like these that make me even more motivated to WTM, and it's videos like these that make me wish I wasn't an atheist because believing in God seems like such a wonderful thing.

I agree Sophie, stories like these really motivate me to continue WTM! I love seeing other people succeed in finding true love.

Not that it's my business what you believe, but believing in God is wonderful and it's also more simple than you might think. If you want to try talking about life and your goals and advice or something, and listen for His voice :) He always hears and eventually answers in some way, however long it takes.

1 person likes this

awwww how wonderful. I agree, Pure, stories like these just solidify my view of waiting 'til marriage :)

1 person likes this

Thanks for sharing that with us here! It was so beautiful, inspiring, and, somehow, just what I needed to see :)! It even made me a little teary, but that's okay.

1 person likes this

I agree Sophie, stories like these really motivate me to continue WTM! I love seeing other people succeed in finding true love.

Not that it's my business what you believe, but believing in God is wonderful and it's also more simple than you might think. If you want to try talking about life and your goals and advice or something, and listen for His voice :) He always hears and eventually answers in some way, however long it takes.

What I meant was that waiting would be so much easier if I just felt like someone (i.e. God) had someone special for me and that by waiting, I was fulfilling my destiny/purpose or whatever and that there was no need to worry because He had it all figured out for me already. Something like that. When you're a waiting atheist, you rely solely on luck and chance. That's pretty difficult to do.

1 person likes this

What I meant was that waiting would be so much easier if I just felt like someone (i.e. God) had someone special for me and that by waiting, I was fulfilling my destiny/purpose or whatever and that there was no need to worry because He had it all figured out for me already. Something like that. When you're a waiting atheist, you rely solely on luck and chance. That's pretty difficult to do.

Ohh I see what you mean now Sophie! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks for sharing that with us here! It was so beautiful, inspiring, and, somehow, just what I needed to see :)! It even made me a little teary, but that's okay.

i'm glad you liked it :) lol It definitely made me tear up a little too...or it was the onions next to our computers, riight? :P lol

1 person likes this

Ohh I see what you mean now Sophie! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

It's fine. lol. It's a really great video, even for those who have no religion. It's very inspirational.

1 person likes this

Ahhhhh Wow that video is stunning! Sooo sweet and lovely. Such an awesome couple... must admit i got a bit teary in there too... (damn onions...) :P thanks PURE!! definitely worth the watch... (on a side note, she has the most stunning eyes.. shes beautiful) :)

1 person likes this

Great video! I like that she's really honest about her struggles. It has a beautiful message and it helped me remember that even though God has a universe to "run" and worry about, he still cares about all the details of our lives :)

1 person likes this

Awww...It's so sweet! So romantic...

My favourite part: when she starts yelling, "Look, everybody! My prince! That's my prince!"

xxx

1 person likes this