Marie_0708

Singles?

52 posts in this topic

yeah single me too

however i wonder if anyone really wears those tees in public.

simply photoshopped images for display online.

you do get those type of tees.. check out amazon.com

1 person likes this

lol, im pretty sure there has to be someone that wears them. i mean people wear those "i <3 my boyfriend" shirts.

neen do you have one of those tees ;) oelalala

neen do you have one of those tees ;) oelalala

you caught me! on other side you it said "i hate my boyfriend"

2 people like this

I'm not single and I just so happened to have snagged a wtm man <3

5 people like this

I'm not single and I just so happened to have snagged a wtm man <3

its true! Lucky for me I found a wtm girl <3

4 people like this

I found mine on here which lead to us meeting in person. Now we are in a long distance [Canada- US ] relationship.

1 person likes this

I'm single! Never had an "official" boyfriend, but the guys I have "talked to" and dated (went on actual dates with) I have met at school or through mutual friends. Right now, I'm just kinda chillin' out and taking it easy. I'm not closed off to the idea of officially dating anyone, but I'm not into dating for fun or a "time killer." Nope... I'm getting to that age (25 in December) where I'm thinking more seriously about marriage and less about a fling. So... Single until proven taken. ;)

1 person likes this

im single like a dollar

You're on the right track. Start talking about the Benjamins, and you may be in luck soon!

Single here! I've always met girlfriends through mutual friends. I've never really "put myself out there." But if you don't have a lot of local social resources, a church adult singles group is probably going to be your best bet for finding fellow WTMers. Or join a group that's centered around a hobby you like.

As for me, I've learned the hard way not to play the WTM card too early. It always works better to wait on that disclosure, in my experience.

What date would you say that you reveal that you're WUM? Just curious....

To answer the forum topic...I'm single.

single as well. sometimes it seems like process of elimination finding somebody with similar beliefs, its bound to happen eventually.

I'm single. I'm 20 years old but never had a boyfriend or had my first kiss. I have standards and refuse to settle. I'm not prudish at all, and I'm not super picky. My standards are quite decent. I am shy but I would make it a point to strike up conversation and make it obvious that I enjoy the guy I'm interested in's company. My flirtation can really just come off as friendly; not painfully obvious but at least enough to make you think that I would be approachable. After that I leave it to the guy to ask me out. I totally believe in girls asking guys out, but I enjoy the dude doing it. But I at least make an effort to give the guy I like opportunity to get to know me, but I'm not really into chasing guys. The guys that have asked me out, really are not my type. I would hate to lead someone on just for the point of saying I had a boyfriend. strangely enough no guy that I have had an interest in or would be interested in has approached me. When my friends ask me about boyfriends and kisses, I sometimes fumble the truth. If not then they are really shocked, but I've never been into settling. But my requirements are very reasonable and I know that I have alot to offer as well, but I hope I find the type of guy I'm looking for soon.

1 person likes this

Single as well, and I will confess that this is the reason to why I registered... :unsure:

None of my friends share (not even remotely) my wish for WTM, so no hope of finding a soulmate through friends...

So feel free to say hi :) (I could do with some WTM-friends as well, so don't feel shy)

1 person likes this

I have been single for 4 months now after being in a 5years on and off relationship.

I am proud to say that I am single and happy

single and happy over here :P ive only ever been in two relationships my whole life; out of those two only one was "legit" haha...i find that the women i meet in my life just sort of appear; i never look for them nor put myself out there as a single dude

Not single. And I feel very lucky to have found another waiter who is truly beautiful in countless ways :) it's been 4 years and going strong!

2 people like this

tumblr_meoedrvjHs1rml2rmo3_250.png

Just kidding, it's not that bad :). I am single though, and I have no idea how to meet other WTMers in "real-life," aside from church, but those that seem pure would probably not date me due to my current belief situation.

2 people like this

single and waiting for the right one, btw if anyones interested in wewaited.com, im a platnum member and my opinion on the site is, i think its great they established a site for virgins but theres not alot of people on it. most members are not from the u.s. but im going to stay a member and may even keep my membership as platnum for next year as well, i know its 30 dollars for a year but i just wanna wait and see if it grows. i keep seeing new members signup so it just may need some time to become more popular but the signup process can be scary cuz ya have to give your social security number but dont worry its safe so anyone that wants to join you can have peace of mind giving that information. i was skeptical at first but i just took a chance on it and it all seems legit but if you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask and ill answer anything that i can.

I'm single. I'm a home body so usually meet guys from other friends. They tell they'll wait but I usually end up single. Most guys I've met act like it'll fall off if they dont use it lol

single and waiting for the right one, btw if anyones interested in wewaited.com, im a platnum member and my opinion on the site is, i think its great they established a site for virgins but theres not alot of people on it. most members are not from the u.s. but im going to stay a member and may even keep my membership as platnum for next year as well, i know its 30 dollars for a year but i just wanna wait and see if it grows. i keep seeing new members signup so it just may need some time to become more popular but the signup process can be scary cuz ya have to give your social security number but dont worry its safe so anyone that wants to join you can have peace of mind giving that information. i was skeptical at first but i just took a chance on it and it all seems legit but if you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask and ill answer anything that i can.

The social security number is kinda scary. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable submitting that on a website, but the concept behind the site is a nice change!

What do they consider a "virgin"?

Found it! It looks like any sexual contact below the belt, so to speak is not okay for members, including if it was without consent. Unless I read that wrong. Wow... that can't be right. If someone was assaulted they should still be able to join. In my opinion.

1 person likes this