Marie_0708

Singles?

52 posts in this topic

Hey,

I haven't come across this topic in any of the threads - or maybe I was just looking in the wrong places - but I'm just curious how many people there are on this forum that are single: as in, WTM and also for a romantic partner.

I'm just curious to hear from some other single people how they have handled the challenge of going out to meet other single people will being a waiter.

Hopefully this topic is posted in the right thread :unsure:

Single here! I've always met girlfriends through mutual friends. I've never really "put myself out there." But if you don't have a lot of local social resources, a church adult singles group is probably going to be your best bet for finding fellow WTMers. Or join a group that's centered around a hobby you like.

As for me, I've learned the hard way not to play the WTM card too early. It always works better to wait on that disclosure, in my experience.

3 people like this

Out of curiosity, Mike, do you feel as though adult church groups contain a lot of virgins? Or, rather, do you think they contain people who have already had sex, but are trying to stay committed to waiting until marriage. Even though I will not be looking to date for a while, I still think about how I will one day go about finding a fellow virgin when I am looking to start dating. (Note: I do not think there is anything wrong with people who have had pre-marital sex, that just is not what I am looking for in my future spouse.)

2 people like this

No idea, I've met guys who would wait for me, but not a waiting guy, so when you find out let me know! :)

1 person likes this

thegirlwhoswaiting-I actually am a guy and I can't say I know for certain of any other guys who are waiting until marriage. I can't say for sure, but I wouldn't doubt that more women wait than men. If that is the case that would be helpful to me, I suppose, as I will one day be looking for a virgin woman to marry. That would be unfortunate for women who want their future husband to be a virgin, though.

2 people like this

I think to be single today and looking for a relationship it seems like you have to pull out all the stops and do any and everything including sex, and wtmers I think are not cut from that cloth, we may have had our weak moments but we are not a desperate bunch, many of us would rather die waiting than fall prey to having to do what alot of people have to do to in order to 'land a relationship'.

7 people like this

I like the tee. Single here as well.

Same here, ... for now anyways ;)

2 people like this

Totally using this site as a dating site from now on.

Hi, I am single. I like long walks on the beach, traveling, and trying new things...especially food!

4 people like this

Hahaha! I love that dating tee! I've been single almost three months and proud of it. I just got out of a terrible on and off relationship but it taught me to never settle for less than what you know you're worth or you will find it pushes the relationship in places you never ever thought it could go to! Use that as a lesson for yourself everyone else!

3 people like this

I'm as single as they come...Never been in a relationship. I'm very shy, so I'm usually not the one taking the initiative to actually go meet other singles...I guess I just sit back and secretly hope that my smile and charm will magically draw someone to me.

7 people like this

Do you have your phone number on the back of said tee shirt? :D

Hehehe Stab good one :D... what about a tee like this one hehe >>thats_right_ladies_im_single_t_shirt.jpg << check out the wink..

1 person likes this

yeah single me too

however i wonder if anyone really wears those tees in public.

simply photoshopped images for display online.

yeah single me too

however i wonder if anyone really wears those tees in public.

simply photoshopped images for display online.

lol, im pretty sure there has to be someone that wears them. i mean people wear those "i <3 my boyfriend" shirts.

2 people like this

I'm single! No dating until I am at least 20, and I am currently 19. But honestly, I have like zero interest in dating. I have no desire for a boyfriend. And this might sound weird, but I don't exactly consider myself to be a "waiter" yet because I have never dated before. Being a waiter is about going into relationships and keeping strict boundaries about how far you can go sexually because you want to save your virginity for your spouse. I have yet to set any boundaries, or have to tell a guy "no," or have to deal with the pressure to put out, or have to deal with unsatisfied hormones...therefore I don't feel like I really am a waiter yet. Once I start to date, and succeed with WTM, then I am a waiter.

1 person likes this