Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LookingForTheOne

"It's not that you're chaste, you just don't want to do it with ME!"

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone here had this problem?

I suppose this problem is most common with non-virgins who are now waiting until marriage, but maybe someone else here has heard this from a (former) significant other as well.

I definitely get what you're saying. I haven't had it happen exactly like that per se, but there was one non-waiter girl where I think my waiting hurt her self esteem/self image, etc. It was obviously not my intention but she just didn't like to be told no apparently...and it really messed with her; altho she was pretty neurotic to begin with so could've been that too haha.

I think generally most girls, waiters and non-waiters alike, expect guys to actively want to have sex with them (and I'm not saying this is a completely inaccurate view) and when Mr. Guy Waiter comes along it throws them (well mainly only the non-waiting girls) for a loop. They don't know what to think of it and invariably some will think "well maybe it's because I'm not hot enough or I (insert random insecurity here). Just my take.

3 people like this

I agree with DD and to add on that, there are some non-waiters in particular, who will just say that to get you to fall into the trap and so be careful fellow waiters

4 people like this

I agree with DD and to add on that, there are some non-waiters in particular, who will just say that to get you to fall into the trap and so be careful fellow waiters

Yeah I've had that tried on me as well....the old "I'll guilt trip him into sleeping with me." Yeah that didn't work...

But some girls will inevitably try it so like Tev said...be aware.

2 people like this

Yeah I've had that tried on me as well....the old "I'll guilt trip him into sleeping with me." Yeah that didn't work...

But some girls will inevitably try it so like Tev said...be aware.

Yup I've had that one too. One boyfriend tried every manipulative trick in the book to guilt/coerce/pressurise me into sex. It's funny that the one thing he didn't try to do was treat me like a lady and woo me into bed. I was so tempted when breaking up with him to say "btw you need to brush up on your seduction skills they're seriously lacking!!"

Those people are users.....better off without them

3 people like this