Invincible

What animal do you identify with the most?

19 posts in this topic

This is NOT asking what your favorite animal is. I'm asking which animal you identify with based your personality and physical attributes in relation to that animal's own.

Personally, I identify most with a snake because I'm long (get your mind out of the gutter), thin and practically a ninja. I can't count how many times I've caught people by surprise because I can silently walk into a room without being noticed.

2 people like this

Probably a snail, because I'm slow, shy, and moderately slimy. I could also be considered a garden pest.

Ohhh ohhhhh!!!! I would have to say I identify with three animals the most. The peregrine falcon, the cheetah, and the dolphin. The peregrine falcon because it can be found all over the world, I have the desire to see the whole world. The cheetah because its super fast and majestic. Theres nothing funner for me to do than to get out on my bike and just ride and feel the wind on my face. Laslty the dolphin because I love the oceans or water. How I envy them for having miles of oceans and unexplored to territories to go to.

A parrot.

post-319-0-53324500-1349302042_thumb.jpg

They're smart, they talk a lot, they're pretty funny, they get annoying after a while, and they can sing. And they mate for life.

xxx

4 people like this

A rabbit!! Because they can be wild animals and domestic as well - they can live in both environments. Also, they are cute and quiet and would rather hop than run and walk.

lop_rabbit_easter.jpg

A rabbit!! Because they can be wild animals and domestic as well - they can live in both environments. Also, they are cute and quiet and would rather hop than run and walk.

lop_rabbit_easter.jpg

Rabbits are the cutest! I was born in the year of the rabbit. I think guinea pigs are a close second when it comes to sheer cuteness. The other day I was watching a show on the Travel channel called Bizarre Foods and the host was dining with Equadorian diplomats and the host started the show by saying 'remember Fluffy your pet guinea pig from childhood?', and they panned in for a close up of a guinea pig and then to my dismay 2 seconds later they showed poor Fluffy frying in a pan with the host explaining how it's a common fried dish there. :(

:(

Marky, I don't know why you mean...

Well, I was thinking cuz it was found in Sudan, then, I realized...it's found a bit south of Sudan lol :D !

1 person likes this

wolf.jpg

I would probably identify with the wolf. It is intelligent, family-oriented, mates for life, and a hard worker.

1 person likes this

Hmm, first that comes to mind is a swan.

When I was young the ugly duckling story ties in because I was teased a lot for being different.

I'm pale. Graceful from 15 years of ballet training, love to fly and swim.

Also, I believe Swans mate for life. So that fits too.

1 person likes this

An owl. I'm practically nocturnal, always listening and observing, but then I'll give a hoot sometimes :)

1 person likes this

I have always identified with cats the most. Quiet, aloof, mysterious, independent, yet very cuddly and playful at times.

black-cat.jpg

But second place would go to the deer. Sensitivity, innocence, purity, peaceful, etc

cute-deer.jpg

Personally, I identify most with a snake because I'm long (get your mind out of the gutter), thin and practically a ninja. I can't count how many times I've caught people by surprise because I can silently walk into a room without being noticed.

I'm the same way. cats are also like that.

1 person likes this