Kailey

Is there a "Topic Monster"? :)

6 posts in this topic

I started a topic called "Forgiveness" and it seems to have disappeared :)! Did a "Topic Monster" eat it? :lol: I was just wondering what may have happened to it and wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally delete it somehow, though I have never seen a delete button anywhere. Thanks!

I'll restore it for you, Kailey. A couple other threads disappeared randomly too.

UPDATE: I have identified the Topic monster. Or at least, the account under which the Topic monster is operating. More info (and hopefully a resolution) coming soon! Just keep restoring those threads, Vince. I'll also post a link in the Moderator Only forum to a log screen where you can see all the deleted topics.

1 person likes this

UPDATE: I have identified the Topic monster. Or at least, the account under which the Topic monster is operating. More info (and hopefully a resolution) coming soon! Just keep restoring those threads, Vince. I'll also post a link in the Moderator Only forum to a log screen where you can see all the deleted topics.

(gasps) How weirdly exciting! THE PHANTOM IS REAL!!! AND HE/SHE/IT LIVES!!!! MUAHAHAHAAAA!!!! I'm having too much fun out of this tragedy, lol!

1 person likes this

I knew it!! See!! I was asking Mark and EB about this stuff on Monday!

Good job Mike!

Edit: Not to sound like know-it-all, cuz i'm not ^_^