Sophie

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live?

40 posts in this topic

Scotland! I WANNA LIVE IN SCOTLAND! I cannot express how much want WANT means. WANT WANT WANNNNNT! eee!

Jegsy may be able to hook u up, lol!

Scotland is awesome! You should come over some time!

I'd quite like to live in Paris for a while, just to see what it's like...

xxx

A while ago I wanted to live in Australia but now that I am here I find that it is expensive! Everything is so much pricier here compared to the U.S. Now that I am here I realized that while I love the place I'm just fine living in my deserty home in Texas.

Any place that has warm weather with not much rain and is safe enough to live.

Then don't move to Vancouver or Seattle, because it rains a LOT. lol. I grew up in Vancouver, so I don't mind the rain at all, but it is not a city for people who don't like rain. Seattle is possibly as bad as Vancouver.

somewhere in southern california

like laguna beach, newport beach, beverly hills, santa monica. 

Any place that has warm weather with not much rain and is safe enough to live.

Ah not Scotland then. JOKE. I have always felt safe there and I have been there a lot.

Happy Tuesday. Col.

3 people like this

Honsetly......I would live right where I am!!! Great place to raise a family..... Kansas is AWESOME! However, I would do like the wealthy do! I would have me a summer home in the Tuscan Hills Of Italy!!! A winter home in Switzerland!!! {PERFECT for the holiday season & romantic escapedes!!} Giggles!!

2 people like this

I love living here, in Canada, I wouldn't mind living here for the rest of my life, but if I could choose just one other place it would be England. Either London or just somewhere nice in England. Oh the countless days I spent day dreaming about it, lol. Definitely going to go on vacation there a lot.

3 people like this

I like living in Florida for the all year round sun but prefer moving back to England since I grew up and I do sometimes miss the cold especially as Christmas is coming up. I love to live in Canada if I could.

I love living here, in Canada, I wouldn't mind living here for the rest of my life, but if I could choose just one other place it would be England. Either London or just somewhere nice in England.