Neen

VIDEO INTROS!

246 posts in this topic

Definitely keep up with poetry! I'm only a little biased about poetry..hahaha. We like the same genres, that's really cool! We should talk about writing sometime :D

You rock! Also my face....hahahaha

You're welcome :) Also your video was absolutely adorable. You made a really awesome and heartfelt testimony. Thanks for having to courage to share it :)

2 people like this

Thanks to @Brooklyn22 for starting this up again after such a long time. And welcome to the forum, and to the prude parade!

1 person likes this

I absolutely LOVE your video! It was beautiful and heartfelt really enjoyed it :)

I agree. It was really great, HopefulPoet. You seem like such a sweet and honorable girl. :) 

3 people like this

Oh man, I'd say the exact same thing about you! I'm glad you guys liked it, I definitely hated doing it hahaha. But what can I say, growth is pain.  :D

1 person likes this

http://youtu.be/HY4UhxNt8ng

Okay I think maybe this will work. I hope to sweet baby Jesus this works.

Omgoodness!!!! I absolutely love you haha! Your video gave me the biggest Idea that I hope I'm not afraid to do on camera? Ya lol but your awesome and you seem so sweet! I'm taking you understand my wings lol.... oh wait I don't have any but if I did I would lol....... I'm weird. I know. :D

2 people like this

Apologies for the length and the throat-clearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRcUiw_W2aY&feature=youtu.be

Nice intro video!  

Philosophy... yay! 

Music....yay!  You're a Psychology undergraduate student... that's cool. I studied Philosophy as an undergraduate. 

Welcome to the site, :)

1 person likes this

Nice intro video!  

Philosophy... yay! 

Music....yay!  You're a Psychology undergraduate student... that's cool. I studied Philosophy as an undergraduate. 

Welcome to the site, :)

Thanks, Chris Slayerofdragon. I really appreciate it.

I'm been trying to continue studying philosophy, but now it can only be on my own.  It's cool you mentioned your Philosophy studies.  It's quite evident in your posts - always very thoughtful.

And I'm not surprised Psychology made you bring up Philosophy - they're so deeply intertwined.  In order to study "cognition", there are suppositions about the nature of the "mind".

And getting to social psychology, it helps to understand ethics. (My personal research interest.)

1 person likes this

Ekkkk!!! Everyone was so totally adorable!!!!! I can't wait to make mine!!!! Whoop woo!!!!

4 people like this

Ok Limited time only because Vince dared me. lol 

This song was in my head so I wanted to be silly and this is what happened. Excuse the messy hair. lol 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrPMt4BwrpE

So, your first real intro video isn't up anymore.  This'll have to do.

I had no idea your voice was so low and smooth. Like milk chocolate.

1 person likes this

Ok Limited time only because Vince dared me. lol

This song was in my head so I wanted to be silly and this is what happened. Excuse the messy hair. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrPMt4BwrpE

I was going to give you $100 for doing this but you didn't actually sing, so no deal. :P

Ah well, you're a good sport!

Next challenge for Nicole:

Nah, I think the next person should step up to this challenge. lol

I was going to give you $100 for doing this but you didn't actually sing, so no deal. :P

Ah well, you're a good sport!

What!? No. Stick to your deal :P That is my singing voice. I sound like milk chocolate. ;)

1 person likes this

Jazz- I just saw what you posted hahaha! You should absolutely do your idea, whatever it is. And we should be friends. Right meow.

Nicole- your video just made my dayyyy haha! :D

2 people like this

Ok guys here is my Intro Video. Sorry, my nose got really itchy about a minute into the video, and I didn't really feel like doing a retake. lol :P

23 people like this

I see everyone posting a video intro, but since I don't have a channel in Youtube, neither I need one so I won't be preparing such video >_<

Ok guys here is my Intro Video. Sorry, my nose got really itchy about a minute into the video, and I didn't really feel like doing a retake. lol :P

You don't need a re-take, I guess that video was fine. I won't say I am allergic to dogs but rather not feeling comfortable around them man. Winning stuff online sounds fun to do. You better watch out because if you teach us how it works you would get enough rivals :P

1 person likes this

You're going to get like 10 crushes after this video :)

I think i'll take you up on your offer to teach me how to get free stuff. I need a second house. lol

5 people like this