Neen

VIDEO INTROS!

246 posts in this topic

My 1st ever video intro. Made it on my iPad due to laptop being out of charge. Will update sometime in 2015

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6q1LtvaP5Q

Great video! Congrats on the educational achievements, I'm working towards a Bachelors degree and it's not easy! So I think it's great that you got a Masters degree. 

1 person likes this

Great video! Congrats on the educational achievements, I'm working towards a Bachelors degree and it's not easy! So I think it's great that you got a Masters degree.

Thanks, I quite happy with my masters basically the same stuff I learnt at bachlours level(network, hardware and software) but mor advanced. I have been studying computing since age 12 so I do know a lot about it. I was lucky to go to one of the top universities in Surrey.
1 person likes this

I'm a new waiter and new to the site. I thought that if I can commit to my decision to wait then it doesn't hurt to dive right in and introduce myself. Here goes nothing...

15 people like this

Not really a video intro, but a video with me in it:

At 1:33, I'm reaching to shake Sting's hand (I'm wearing blue shorts).

2 people like this

Dang, Paul. If I was a girl...no that would be gross :P

Unless he actually becomes Batman. In which case, who doesn't want to get together with Batman?

On a related note, I'd much rather become the Green Arrow, or Spider Man.

1 person likes this

Dang, Paul. If I was a girl...no that would be gross :P

Ahh! My mind's eye!!!!!

2 people like this

Apologies for the length and the throat-clearing.

Paul Paul Paul Paul Paaaaauuullll!!!! YOU SIR, ARE INDEED AWWWEEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!! I really love your video. I relate in so many ways and I appreciate you speaking on most of the things I relate to especially with the cycle of relationships.... I didn't give in to any but I went through the "oh I'll wait for you" stages to end up having to end the relationship because he was not willing to actually wait. So thank you again!

Oh and.... nananananana.... BATMAN! Love him lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRcUiw_W2aY&feature=youtu.be

1 person likes this

On a related note, I'd much rather become the Green Arrow, or Spider Man.

Just remember that being Green Arrow is not the same as getting to rub your hands all over Stephen Amell's washboard.

And Spider-Man's a given. But as far as we know, none of us can really be Spider-Man. Not yet, anyway...

So the sound is really quiet and I say "um" a lot, but this is me :)

(I also don't know how to embed a video, so you'll have to click on the link. EDIT oh wow it embeds automatically! The internet is officially smarter than me.)

15 people like this

Lovely video, Frances. :)

And I share the frustration with the embedding.  Took me 10 minutes to google how to embed a video, before I figured out that it does it itself.

I made a thing, and I hope it's not a dumb thing! Sorry if any part of this is hella awkward, I definitely hate cameras. But anyway, here's my video! NOPE JUST KIDDING I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THIS SOMEONE SEND HELP.

1 person likes this

I love all of these video intros now I HAVE to make one! But I'm not sure when.....

2 people like this

I made a thing, and I hope it's not a dumb thing! Sorry if any part of this is hella awkward, I definitely hate cameras. But anyway, here's my video! NOPE JUST KIDDING I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THIS SOMEONE SEND HELP.

Oh, just post the URL, and remove the hyperlink.  It embeds automatically. :)

I love all of these video intros now I HAVE to make one! But I'm not sure when.....

Yes. You do. :)

1 person likes this

It's not letting me copy and paste the link? What am I doing wrong with my life right now D:

Oh, sorry! You click the "Link" button, then enter it. THEN you remove hyperlink and post.

Either way, I love the video. :)

1 person likes this

Just remember that being Green Arrow is not the same as getting to rub your hands all over Stephen Amell's washboard.

And Spider-Man's a given. But as far as we know, none of us can really be Spider-Man. Not yet, anyway...

But... Those abs... And that smoulder too...

1 person likes this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY4UhxNt8ng Okay I think maybe this will work. I hope to sweet baby Jesus this works.

YOU HAVE TO CLICK THE LINK I AM SORRY. THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO AND HOPEFULLY CAPS LOCK EXPRESSES MY FRUSTRATION ACCURATELY.

Awesome video! I'm studying Creative Writing too :)

2 people like this

Crystal Faerie that's so cool! Any genres you like in particular?? And thanks! :D

I write pretty much anything! My favourites are historical fiction, fantasy and creative non-fiction (now that I've studied it, I've realised how cool it actually is!). I also like poetry, my teacher seems to think I'm good at it so I'll keep it up :P

1 person likes this