Neen

VIDEO INTROS!

253 posts in this topic

Maybe I don't want you to see it, just to know that I did it. lol

I'm new to Youtube. Give me a break.

Excuses excuses :)

Thanks for having the courage to put yourself out there. Just wish your microphone was a bit nicer to you :D

1 person likes this

Sorry, I am soft-spoken. :/

Haha, it's okay. It would be better too if I had earbuds!!

Kudos to everyone who has posted a video intro! I will try to post one when I'm on Spring Break at the end of March, but can't guarantee. I'm not very technologically savvy :P

Very nice :DD

Everyone's longer than 10 second intro videos makes me want to redo mine, but I'm too lazy ;_;

OMGOSH COU! it wouldnt let me relink your video post, but i have to say, you accent is bloody AMAZING!!! i was like OMGOSH I LOVE IT!!!!!! :D i would actually just sit there and annoy you with questions all day just to here you speak.. its sooo lovely!! BTW your really beautiful :D!!!!!  :wub:

4 people like this

Hey Guys!

Finally got my own video intro recorded! Sorry for the drab background. I just moved into a new apartment, and I'm not really big on interior decorating. As long as the computers are humming along nicely, I'm happy. :D

So Mike I loved your video!!! You are so professional when you talk I felt like I was in a seminar or something! Plus I liked the graph lesson! But basically I had a couple questions and comment for you and I don't know if I should post this in the announcements or whatever... And I know you're busy on here so thats cool if the answers take awhile lol.

But here goes:

1. That's really cool you want to be a psychologist!!! I have a bachelors in psych but I still trying to decide if I want to go further. I had no idea cool!

2. You've mentioned previously you're waiting to have sex but you will do everything but. But would you date someone who would only kiss, or wouldn't kiss at all?

3. So you talk about growing the site, and Im not sure I can convey this very well. Basically there's only so many people at any given point who are WTM. Which changes every day because some people decide to stop waiting and some people decide to start etc...but what would you presume is the maximum the site could get raised to? As in the virgin to member on the site ratio? Maybe on average how many people are waiting? Should I look that up myself instead? Haha

Which leads me to my last question...

4. I couldn't find the site on Instagram. Is there one? If not Im on there all the time and it might be a great way to draw people in with hashtags and all that...Theres so much traffic on Instagram! Would you consider making one?

But yeah great vid!

Hahaha. Sorry the vid uploaded a little weird it kinda makes me dizzy watching it lol...

Awesome :D

I still need to make an intro video again, my first one was awful... Maybe ill do one on my years anniversary here :P

3 people like this

I have never done a video intro before but did do vlogs. What should  personal details and information shoudl I talk about in the video

Any sugguestions?

I have never done a video intro before but did do vlogs. What should personal details and information shoudl I talk about in the video

Any sugguestions?

I hope this helps:

I am Londonguy84. I have wanted to wait till marriage since I was _____ years old because _____. I live in _____ and for my job I am a ______.

Just fill in the blanks with some personal info and you're good. It's a basic prompt you can change it up but the intro can be long and detailed or even simpler than the prompt I suggested.