Neen

VIDEO INTROS!

253 posts in this topic

Nice intro vid Dr.! :D

Very cool to hear your voice and see you at the same time. :) Nice sign language too!! You are pretty awesome for showing us that ;)

@RedYellowBlue

I loved your intro. You're so beautiful. How nice of you to teach us how to say "I'm awesome" in sign language ^_^ That makes you awesome :P Also, I loved the poster.

2 people like this

Cou, you're adorable (and amazing :)), haha. Might be awkward hearing that from a guy, but, whatev :P. Oh, and April, it's time for you to do an intro vid...if you don't I'll find a way to make you do so :P...naw, jk....but seriously, need to put a face to that amazing personality and flowery avatar, hee hee hee...

See ya on the flipside,

Altan

1 person likes this

Oh, and April, it's time for you to do an intro vid...if you don't I'll find a way to make you do so :P...naw, jk....but seriously, need to put a face to that amazing personality and flowery avatar, hee hee hee...

See ya on the flipside,

Altan

Thank you for the compliment :) I don't think I'll be making a video though. At least not yet. Some day though :) As for now, I think you should make one :P Also, you've got a great personality as well :)

Thank you slayer and kendra!! :-) if a deaf person asks you how you describe yourself, you now know how! Yay!

April - I'm SO glad someone appreciates my poster other than myself! Lol thank you!! I agree with Altan - make a video and show us how you say you're awesome!!

Altan - what girl doesn't want to be showered with compliments? Haha thank you too!

2 people like this

Heheheh...we'll see aboot that ;). Also, Cou, strangely enough, you remind me of a couple of girls I had crushes on back in 5th/6th grade :P...minus the awesome Tennesseean accent, haha...

1 person likes this

LOL back on 6th grade.. I'm not far off from 12 years old I suppose . -___- haha are you being sarcastic about my accent :P where is your video?!?!?

Naw, I'm not being sarcastic, lol. Maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me (I do have to wear glasses). I'll put up a video soon enough...

EDIT: Come to think of it, I'm also reminded of some girls I knew back in high school, haha...so, maybe you're ot that far off...once again, NOT being sarcastic...though still awkward, given my age...

April - I'm SO glad someone appreciates my poster other than myself! Lol thank you!! I agree with Altan - make a video and show us how you say you're awesome!!

Yea it's pretty awesome :) Okay, maybe one day I will make one :)

1 person likes this

I'm FINALLY putting my video up guys! I apologize in advance. I'm really tired in the video. You can also hear my mama in the background on the phone! Lol. Out of all the videos I tried to record, she wanted to talk during the very last one!

Sorry for the shakiness! I recorded it on my phone. Lol

15 people like this

Where is it??? :D

Edit: oh there you are!! your voice is very easy to understand :) im glad you joined us too!! good luck with your schooling and such! :D

Where is it??? :D

Edit: oh there you are!! your voice is very easy to understand :) im glad you joined us too!! good luck with your schooling and such! :D

Thanks!

Great video, Keisha. If you ever make another, be sure to prominently feature the plush animal in the upper right corner of the screen. For some reason, the fact that just its head was obscured made me froth with curiosity about what it looks like.

3 people like this

Great video, Keisha. If you ever make another, be sure to prominently feature the plush animal in the upper right corner of the screen. For some reason, the fact that just its head was obscured made me froth with curiosity about what it looks like.

Haha! Thanks. I will definitely make a video tomorrow with it. It's not as hard as I thought it would be. :)

@ Keisha .. shall pray for you this side when you going to write that test coming Tuesday :)

@ Keisha .. shall pray for you this side when you going to write that test coming Tuesday :)

Thanks Eugene! I didn't do as well as I would have liked to on the test, but I think my score is good enough to get into the program as long as the rest of my application packet is really good too.

@Keisha

Nice intro, you're very pretty :)

Thanks April! :)

just wanna let everyone know my video intro will be coming later, i havent done it yet cuz theres something really cool B)  i wanna do for it but i have to wait and save some money to do it the way i want. itll take a little while but i cant wait till the time comes, ill give ya a little hint, lets just say my video intro's gonna end with a bang ha ha. thats all im gonna say i dont wanna give it away itll be a suprise te he ;)

4 people like this

Maybe I don't want you to see it, just to know that I did it. lol

I'm new to Youtube. Give me a break.

1 person likes this

Can you see it now or do I need to re-upload it?

Yup! We can see it.

Although I could barely hear it.... :/