Neen

VIDEO INTROS!

253 posts in this topic

Libs, I tried to watch your video, but when I clicked on the link it said that the video was private and I couldn't view it.

So cool that you've made an intro video and I look forward to seeing it if you decide to reupload it :)

Thank you. :)

I changed the settings to unlisted. Can you let me know if that works? I have never done this.

It is working now! I love your accent :D

One day, in the distant future, I will have the courage to make one of these myself! 

Thank you... I still think it funny that (unless you're use to it) you never think of yourself as having an accent. :)

Yeah, it took me a long while to work up the courage for that, and I think the fe

It is working now! I love your accent :D

One day, in the distant future, I will have the courage to make one of these myself! 

ar came through a bit, but it was just a way for me to push my comfort zone a little. If you ever do one, I'll look forward to seeing it. :)

1 person likes this

This is me. I guess that's it. I'm sorry there is some mumbling, and some rambling... I was very nervous. I even redid it a couple of times because I was so worried. Then, I just figured it was going to take some courage. So, here's my voice, and a little life to connect who you talk to to who I am.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure I did it correctly. If you can help, just let me know. :)

That was an amazing video :) I know it must have taken a lot of courage to put yourself out there but you overcame so you should be proud. You were just so real and honest. Great job!

5 people like this

That was an amazing video :) I know it must have taken a lot of courage to put yourself out there but you overcame so you should be proud. You were just so real and honest. Great job!

Thank you. :)

This is me. I guess that's it. I'm sorry there is some mumbling, and some rambling... I was very nervous. I even redid it a couple of times because I was so worried. Then, I just figured it was going to take some courage. So, here's my voice, and a little life to connect who you talk to to who I am.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure I did it correctly. If you can help, just let me know. :)

Can I hug you? :P Your video was so sweet and it was great to get to know you a bit better. I understand how scary it must've been to put yourself out there - so congrats on being brave enough to do it! That was awesome :D

5 people like this

Awesome video Libs! I'm proud of you,:).

1 person likes this

Great vid libs! It's good to know that I'm not the only one who waited until the house was empty before making their intro vid. It feels weird talking into my laptop when other people are around lol.

2 people like this

Vince, thank you for fixing it and making it show up IN the forum instead of just a link. I still have no idea how to do that. :) Well, I think maybe it was you... Anyway, I didn't even have to ask (even though I thought about it... hey, did you read my mind?).

Oh, and Crystal... :)X (<--- yes, I had to go look up a 'hug' text lol... I'm so old)

Dave, Buster (ha, dave & busters... sorry, had to), Slayer, Sam, and 29... Even though it was difficult I'm glad I did it. Thank you guys for taking the time to watch. Yes, I just couldn't do that with my family around... and they are almost always around! :)

1 person likes this

Vince, thank you for fixing it and making it show up IN the forum instead of just a link. I still have no idea how to do that. :) Well, I think maybe it was you... Anyway, I didn't even have to ask (even though I thought about it... hey, did you read my mind?).

Yeah it was me. And you're welcome :) All you need to do is hit the "share" button under a Youtube video then copy and paste the shortened link right below it.

1 person likes this

Hey guys! I have an update for my video. I came to this decision with the help of Cora Jay's post in the Saving your first kiss too? On the Ask the Guys forum section post. I have it set to where you can only view the video if you have the link. So please don't share it so I don't get weirdos barkin' up my tree. HAHAHA

9 people like this

You look very calm, chill and you have a cool accent. Your accent is so different from what I hear on tv.

2 people like this

You seem really chill. I too was waiting for everyone to be out of the house last night when I made my video. Hahaha. Then I was like Okay maybe if my dads TVs on. So I kept checking, and checking, and the third or fourth time it was lol.

1 person likes this

I have a YT channel that I use for mostly gaming stuff, but I figured I'd give the 'on camera' thing a shot.  I was kinda nervious and my perfectionist tendencies led to me doing several takes lol, but here we are - short and sweet:

http://youtu.be/chV4H45zyLM

I like the background music!

2 people like this

This is really nice. I was tryng to get people to be real and honest with themselves even on Christian Dating For Free but that did not work, so I am glad that someone else has seen that this is a great way to get to know somoene else. It allows people to hear the other person and see them to see if they are someone they would want to know. This is a dating specific video. I will maybe make another one in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCcSKTtOxo

I think i will probably do one of these over the weekend. This is so nice and I am a bit unsure because it seems nobody has posted here in a fair while but i don't see why not to

1 person likes this

On 10/15/2016 at 4:44 PM, Jake panz said:

it's hard putting yourself out there like that, especially as a new member on here. but you have a great message, heart, personality, and seem like you have a bright future ahead of you. thanks for posting this

On 1/7/2017 at 5:39 AM, ChildOfTheOneTrueKing said:

Guys, I've been here for over a year now. I hope I can bring this back :P Here's me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byc_lHTCB8o

- Rena

Great vid, it's lovely to see a real person's face on here ^^
And I agree; it would be nice for this to be a community of real faces rather than just an anonymous "safe space" of sorts where everyone is hiding.
I don't think the world will ever stop creating people who want to wait for marriage.
And I think that, if the kind of shaming that makes waiters want to hide is to be stopped, for their sake as well as ours, being honest and open and showing them that we're not aliens or basement dwellers(or Russian hackers lol)is a step in the right direction. :P

Signed, your local Russian hacker (not really)

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Jake panz said:

Oh my goodness you're are just the sweetest! I could just hug you! I understand and I believe what you believe too. If you ever feel like talking please feel free to talk to me anytime !

3 people like this

I've actually considered making a video on why i'm waiting until marriage, but i'm too shy to do it. Plus, i'm too afraid that someone I know will see it on my YouTube page and then life will be awkward.