Neen

VIDEO INTROS!

253 posts in this topic

[edited out, because i feel like that was too awk of a video...will post another one soon!] did it!

13 people like this

Ohhh my gosh, your voice is so cute! I love it hahah. Maybe I'll make a video to upload, too... But I'm kinda weird about the interwebz, so then again, maybe I won't. Thanks for making it, though! :)

2 people like this

haha thank you! you can list it under "unlisted" so no one can find it without this link than delete it. thats what i did/doing.

You're welcome! Sweet, maybe I'll do that. Hahah. I'm so weird, like I don't mind talkin' to y'all and stuff, I just have this thing about the internet. But I like everyone here, so maybe it can't be too bad. You just never know... So I'm slightly skeptical. We'll see. I'll surprise y'all... Or I won't haha.

1 person likes this

Ha! Oh, Neen!

Anyway, u've done something that the majority of us here (I think all of us bar one) has never dared do before.

1 person likes this

Welcome, Neen! I think you win the award for most personal intro post.

4 people like this

Haha, that was sooo cool.

"I really like you guys!" made me burst out laughing so much, and I don't even know why.

2 people like this

And the award for best motion picture goes.... [drum roll ... ... drllm tsh tsh] for "helloo" by Neen @ WTM. Come darling, come forward and claim your award :)

Was really a cool post :) but you're a bit shy in the pic Neen :)

3 people like this

lol! thanks mike! however, this was all Vince's idea lol. i just wanted to hear everyones voice...thats not creepy haha.

@eugene i would like to thank all the little people! shy in the video or my actual picture?

1 person likes this

@eugene it was scary haha. i didnt want to offend anyone..some people on this site are sensitive! like you... haha

2 people like this

@ neen hehehe .... what!! why me [with a very deep voice] :P sensitive :P baaaah... no way melady hehehehe.. noticed you breath heavily in the vid.. you were on your nerves.. correct neen? :D hehehehehe

1 person likes this

So THAT'S how you pronounce envincebal!

I was always saying "en-vince-baaal" in my head haha

4 people like this

That is so freakin cool Neen!!!! That's so cool to hear your voice! It makes it just a little more personal, getting to know how people sound and look :)

I liked your video as well big bro! I love these people as well :) Indeed, stay strong everyone!!

1 person likes this

EB, your voice is so cool! Haha. I love this idea, y'all. Like Kendra said, it adds another element to knowing everyone. :)

1 person likes this

Hey Neen and EB,

Thanks for sharing your videos. I liked them. I feel like I know both of you a little better now, :).

2 people like this

Hey Vince my man aka supervince :) Cool vid of you. I was exactly like aussiestig.. how to pronounce your name.. but now I know too :)... so who's next posting a vid? :D

Hey Vince my man aka supervince :) Cool vid of you. I was exactly like aussiestig.. how to pronounce your name.. but now I know too :)... so who's next posting a vid? :D

Looks like your next :lol:

1 person likes this

So THAT'S how you pronounce envincebal!

I was always saying "en-vince-baaal" in my head haha

Same here Aussie.

So vince, is that the name you use when you're gaming? I know that I personally (Mo) use a variant on the original version of my name (original as in several hundred years ago) online as well as different anagrams and modified versions of it for my gamertags and usernames. Envincebal = Invincible, awesome gamer tag if it is what you use mate.

I really wanna make a video now! I think I'm gonna do it soon. :)

DO IT! peer pressure :)

4 people like this