Guest Ace

"Honey, we need to talk."

3 posts in this topic

If you could tell your future spouse a thing or two, what would you say to him/her? I'll go first... :)

*checks watch* "What took you so long? I really can't stand people who are late, you'd better be worth the wait!" Then we'd probably erupt in laughter because I am so sassy and then I'll say "Aw who am I kidding? You're awesome, baby and I'm so happy you're finally here with me!"

If you can also imagine your future spouses response, how would he/she reply?

Since I'm ultra sarcastic and appreciate witty comments, I'm only assuming I'll either consciously or maybe subconsciously attract a guy who appeals to this side of me... I can imagine he'd ignore my little rant altogether and say something like...

"Are you gonna kiss me or not?" Then of course I'll kiss him and sing the song back to him because duh, I love country music (I'm Texan-American haha) and I'll just think he's the most precious thing ever. :)

Random, I know... But I think I drank too much sweet tea at dinner & I got to thinking haha. So, go ahead and lay your cards on the table :)

*checks watch* "What took you so long? I really can't stand people who are late, you'd better be worth the wait!"

I just about died laughing when I read that.

I just about died laughing when I read that.

Hahaha nooo, don't die!! I really will probably say something like that, though because that's how sassy I am. :) My poor future husband haha. He's gonna have to have a strong character to be able to put up with this Texas sized personality in a little body. Yep, that's me! No apologies.

2 people like this