Neen

Body Types

34 posts in this topic

I'm 5'3 and very much have an hourglass figure. Most short girls I know tend to be more curvy, while the tall girls tend to be very thin. Pretty much the opposite of how media says it "should" be!

1 person likes this

Libs, weight is so much harder to lose when you're short, and it's so frustrating that you can weigh the same as a taller person but look so much heavier. And pants are my worst nightmare, I've never owned a pair that I haven't had to shorten hahaha. And Steadfast Madcap (magical name, btw), I think that's so true, the lack of height can emphasize everything on a petite girl's body, so it makes curves exaggerated too, at least in my opinion. Which is definitely frustrating when media and even clothing brands think that petite in height and frame means slim figure. Oops I have a butt, I can't fit in a size zero just because I'm short haha (not that size zero is bad at all, no body shaming here: slim figures have definite beauty, just like all figures).

1 person likes this

I was wondering, why type of body would you like your "dream" wife to have? Would you like her to be taller/shorter, curvy/petite, ect.

I was at the gym this morning, and some guy told me I was too skinny, and I should stop working out. I was just caught a tad off guard. So it made me curious, what are you into?

I had someone tell me to stop working out because I have curves in all the right places.... I then proceeded to slap him with a few words ;)

Hun you do you. Not everyone goes to the gym for weight loss. Lots go just for the rush, others like me go for both. Ignore him and keep at it. Now I'm not a guy but I want a toned body for my husband. I don't want to be skinny or too thick.

I am petite at 5'3". i would consider myself thin, at least somewhat, because I am very curvy-thin in my mind. But I am fairly muscular in the butt, leg, thigh area. Finding a good pair of jeans can be difficult. I like Levi's the most, the 30" instead seems to fit me very well.

Shirts are the worst, and I am referring to dress shirts specifically where the short sleeve is not stretchy. They. Never. Fit. My arm has way too much muscle/arm on it, apparently.

I'm 5'8" with hips, thighs and broad shoulders. My bottom half is bigger than my top. With me toning up, nothing really wants to fit right. I just learn to accept and wear a belt :D Who cares what other people think, anyways. As long as you are happy and healthy, that's all that matters.

7 people like this

Uh...I'm sure that I am about to put myself into the firing line for stating my preferences.  I actually like really petite women!  There is something that totally rocks when a woman is cute and petite.  I could also go for a tall trim woman as well!

Uh...I'm sure that I am about to put myself into the firing line for stating my preferences.  I actually like really petite women!  There is something that totally rocks when a woman is cute and petite.  I could also go for a tall trim woman as well!

Why would you go into a firing squad?

I have found women attractive that were all shapes and sizes. An average looking woman with a smile on her face is much more attractive than a "beautiful" woman with a scowl on her face.

4 people like this

in terms of body type, it would vary from guy to guy, every guy has his own preference, me personally i like girls who are shorter than me (less than 5'11) and curvy!! love those curves haha

and in-terms of that guy telling you to stop working out, don't worry about him. physical exercise is a very important part of life, and if you feel you are too skinny, maybe you are doing the wrong kinds of exercise, might want to try and start working on definition now that apparently you have nothing left to burn, lol

-dumbbell squats

-dumbbell lunges

-dead lifts

-calf raises (weighted)

-crunches

-leg lifts

-v ups

might also what to throw in a little bit of back and chest 2 days a week, but girls tend to stay away from upper body mass

anyway, hope this helps!