Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sophie

What's your favourite website and why?

16 posts in this topic

Don't get me wrong: I love this website, of course. But I have to say that my all-time favourite website is Amazon. As an avid reader, I'd do just about anything to get brand new books for a cheap price. Well most hardcover books on Amazon are at least 24% off. So yeah, I spend tons of time shopping there. But I only buy hardcover books or softcover books not available at Chapters (the price difference is too slim to matter with softcovers.) Plus there are independent companies that sell manga in German over Amazon, which is great for me.

What about you?

It's a tie between eBay (roughly half of my possessions were hand-delivered to me by the mailman), and a more obscure site called boardgamegeek.com. As the name implies, it's a site for nerds.

In all honesty it's this one...I spend more time on here than I do on all other websites combined haha.

I am an ebay and craigslist fan as well tho.

My favorite website is Gmail, my friends and I chat and use hangout a lot to keep in touch. This website is close though, I use it a lot even though I've only been here for two months!

1 person likes this

Other than this site? Wikipedia and deviantART, with some Pandora music playing in the background.

WIKIPEDIA :D !!!

1 person likes this

This site and Allrecipes.com I love to cook!! I am a master in the kitchen *brushes off shoulders* lol

Other then this site I have practically lived on neopets since I was 15 and then also use fictionpress.com, fanfiction.net and wattpad.com

www.penaddict.com - just because im such a pen-o-holic. It's one of my addictions. I have a collection of them and just by looking at them at this site is soooo fun!

1 person likes this

chastityproject.com

waitingtillmarriage.org

youtube.com

oddfuture.com 

translate.google.com

nordstrom.com 

1 person likes this

CNET

Engadget 

Android central

waiting till marriage.org

Hulu

ESPN and sky sports

YouTube

Hulu for catching up on last night telly

CNET and Engadget for tech news

Android central for android focused news

YouTube, Facebook, Daily Mail website (love the comments!) and of course this forum!

Daily mail always have seen great comments.

YouTube, Facebook, Daily Mail website (love the comments!) and of course this forum!

Cars (It's where I look at all the BMWs I can't afford)

Yahoo (Where I get most of my emails and the articles are interesting)

Google (Where most of my searching for websites and images takes place. Also use it for news and maps)

YouTube (Where I get all my music)

Gametrailers (Where I get all my gaming news and videos)

Waitingtillmarriage (Where I go to get a date! Okay I failed at that but haven't even tried. The it's serves as a great reminder of why I'm waiting)

Facebook (Where I can contact friends quickly)