Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest markb4

Reputation?

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Just curious. I notice that on everyone's profiles, there is something that says "Reputation" w/a number next to it. Just curious on how you can increase your reputation. Is there like a "like" button on each person's profile or how does one attain reputation? Thanks!

1 person likes this

i dont know i want to know that too. mines gone up though so i must be doing something right. *shrug shoulders*

1 person likes this

OK I looked this up for us. Do you see those plus and minus buttons at the bottom-right of each post? If you click the plus button it gives the person reputation. If you click the minus, it takes away reputation. Just an extra feature of the forum software I use.

Kind of unnecessary for a social community like ours (versus, say, a programming forum full of problems and solutions of varying quality). Maybe I should turn it off...

In any case, I've given you each a reputation point for your posts! :D

Here's the full details, in case you're interested...

http://community.invisionpower.com/blog/1174/entry-2578-ipboard-3-reputation-system/

EDIT: Hey it looks like I can give myself reputation since I'm an admin....muhahaha. I shall have the highest arbitrary reputation number of them all! j/k.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0