Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sophie

Have any crazy things happened to you?

11 posts in this topic

Alien encounters, winning a lottery, getting kidnapped by the mafia?

When I was barely 11 years old, I got hit by a car (as a pedestrian) while walking across the street. According to some witnesses, I flew into the air, crashed onto the windshield, rolled off onto broken glass, and was unconscious until shortly before the ambulance arrived. I have some memories of walking up on the pavement and thinking this was all a bad dream. I was in a wheelchair for a week and a cast for a month (I broke my left leg.) I had deep scratches all over me from the glass, as well as "road burn" wounds, but I have no scars whatsoever. This happened like a week before my summer vacation after grade five. So yep, pretty crazy.

What about you?

Uh, yeah... I was born 3 months & 17 days early weighing in at a whopping 1 pound 8 ounces. Haha. Then, 24 years, 2 months, and 2 days later I survived a grade 4/5 ruptured brain aneurysm. The survival

rates for those grades are 20/10% respectively. I think (and many others do too) those are both pretty crazy medical issues to have survived nearly unscathed. I serve an incredible God, though & I know He has plans for me here. They must be pretty good (Jeremiah 29:11) if the devil has been trying to take me out before I could even get started haha. I see all things in a physical and spiritual realm. I don't know why I was born early or why I had a brain aneurysm, but I know I'm very serious about my health and wanting to protect myself as best as possible.

1 person likes this

Uh, yeah... I was born 3 months & 17 days early weighing in at a whopping 1 pound 8 ounces.

Whoa. 0.0

yes I was born pre-mature as well-at 2 and a half months at 1 pound 14 ounces.

I have been grabbed by men who were wierdos a several times--thankfully nothing serious happened.

oh and I got pick pocketed by someone once

but that's it-

Whoa. 0.0

Hahahah. Crazy, right? No idea what, how, or why... But I just kind of roll with it. I've literally been a fighter since day one and I've literally always had a test that has lead to my testimony and a story to tell. It's who I am. Going strong since December 2, 1987. :) It is funny to me when people react so strongly (and often surprisingly--or they'll cry and then I just feel awkward) to my story. Haha. God is good.

yes I was born pre-mature as well-at 2 and a half months at 1 pound 14 ounces.

I have been grabbed by men who were wierdos a several times--thankfully nothing serious happened.

oh and I got pick pocketed by someone once

but that's it-

I was born premature and I was hit by a car when I was in the 10th grade.

D'aaahhh!!! Hi, preemie friends!! I'm glad that we're all here! Daughter, that is crazy that you too, were hit by a car. What is wrong with drivers? Watch out for pedestrians and bikers, and slow it down!! Geeze!

Ive seen two ghosts :wacko: and i have a synesthetic condition where sometimes i can see colours or shapes when i listen to particular sounds, apparently it's to do with the cross wiring of the senses (its weird i know, but ive heard that other people get the same reactions).

and i have a synesthetic condition where sometimes i can see colours or shapes when i listen to particular sounds, apparently it's to do with the cross wiring of the senses (its weird i know, but ive heard that other people get the same reactions).

Synaesthesia! Yeah, I get that sometimes, where I see letters and numbers as colours. And I've got ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response), which is this thing that I think a lot of people get, but don't know they have it...You ever get this tingly sensation in your head and scalp when you hear someone whisper, or when you get a haircut, or when you're watching a presentation in class, or whatnot?

(Oh, and I was born something like two weeks premature. Does that count?)

xxx

I was another premie baby! Can't remember by how much tho :P As for crazy things...I stepped on a nail 4 yrs ago and had to be hospitalized for 3 days...I thought that was pretty crazy not to mention painful!! Had to have surgery, be put on morphine, all that good stuff.

I've had 5 surgeries in my life. 2 of them were on my heart where they replaced my aortic valve with an artificial one due to me having Marfans Syndrome. One of them was on my back where they stuck a metal rod on my spine to correct my scoliosis. The other two were cataract surgeries on both my eyes.

I've had enough surgeries to last me a few lifetimes :)