Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olivier

Motivational Inspirational Thought

5 posts in this topic

I get Motivational, Inspirational Thoughts emailed to me every weekday. I saved this one especially for everyone here. Here it is:

"The best part about planting is the reaping. And the reaping isn't just a one time thing.

It keeps on going. So long as you keep on planting.

When you're planting seed #24, you begin to reap the fruits of seed #1. Plant seed #25, you begin to reap the fruits of seed #2.

Most people aren't willing to spend the time and energy, nor do they have the patience to plant the first 24 seeds.

As a result, they never reap.

More importantly, they never reap consistently."

-----

Anyway, I think by all of us waiting, we're planting seeds. For some of us maybe some of those seeds have reaped already, in the forms of healthy bodies, minds, and spirits. And of course, there are the other seeds, the most desirous ones, which have yet to reap: seeds of fulfilling wedding nights, honeymoons, marriages.

Hope you guys enjoyed this.

1 person likes this

Some of that didn't quite make sense to me but my favorite part was "I think by all of us waiting, we're planting seeds. For some of us maybe some of those seeds have reaped already, in the forms of healthy bodies, minds, and spirits. And of course, there are the other seeds, the most desirous ones, which have yet to reap: seeds of fulfilling wedding nights, honeymoons, marriages." It makes me feel like it'll be worthwhile in the end and I'll possibly be better off than someone who didn't wait (relationship-wise) :)

This is a great way to look at waiting, but also life in general! Unfortunately this style of thinking is really lacking in our society. Thanks for sharing!

Anyway, I think by all of us waiting, we're planting seeds. For some of us maybe some of those seeds have reaped already, in the forms of healthy bodies, minds, and spirits. And of course, there are the other seeds, the most desirous ones, which have yet to reap: seeds of fulfilling wedding nights, honeymoons, marriages

LOVE IT!! :D