Guest markb4

Sexy Hands

33 posts in this topic

Hey girls,

I know that there are some guys whom girls refer to as having sexy hands. So, my question is, what exactly makes their hands sexy? Is it how their hands are shaped? Is it how they use their hands when they speak and communicate? etc? Thanks!

Haha, I honestly don't know. The only thing I can think of is big....you know what they say about a man having big hands.. :P (I know, totally inapropriate but I just HAD to go there :P )

8 people like this

LOL, Sally! That totally made me laugh :P I haven't heard that about big hands, just big feet hahaha.

Well sexy hands on a guy to me are big (not too big, just bigger than mine) and a little rough around the edges. I don't really know how to describe it.. I guess the opposite of soft/delicate? That's in terms of looks.

I think guys hands are sexy when playing the piano ;)

4 people like this

The only thing I can think of is big....you know what they say about a man having big hands.. :P

*Looks down at my hands* Sweet... ;)

Seriously though, I had a guy come up to me tell me I had beautiful hands. Part of my genetic disorder is having elongated, E.T. like hands. Anyways, this guy was an artist and asked if he could do a painting on my hands. I said why not and I proceeded to sit still for about 30 minutes as he drew his painting.

2 people like this

The feet thing is an old wive's tail.

I've been told I had "piano hands" before...but the lady that cuts my hair once told me I had "bedroom eyes." :blink:

I've never really heard other people say that someone has sexy hands, but I think big hands are sexy. Seems like most men have big hands, though.

Not so sure about sexy hands... But I like warm hands since mine are almost always cold. Soft, but not too soft... I want to know that his hands have seen a few days of hard work. I guess what he does with his hands will make them sexy to me. In the sexual way of touching, but non sexual ways of holding my hands as we pray, leading our family through Bible study, helping me cook or clean, a surprise car wash, and this... I LOVE this: watching him teaching our children something or picking them up to play/hug, rocking them and nurturing them with a firm hug as only a father can do. That's sexy :)

2 people like this

The feet thing is an old wive's tail.

I've been told I had "piano hands" before...but the lady that cuts my hair once told me I had "bedroom eyes." :blink:

Haha hey, many people have told me I have piano hands too because my fingers are long & skinny but delicate and my hands are small, kind of. Never got the bedroom eyes, but that face you used made me laugh. I've been told my voice sounds like a... *blush* phone sex operator!! Whaaaa!? Why? To me, I sound young, soft, and my voice is kind of high pitched with a background of laughter. I guess it sounds sexy when I'm sleepy or something, I don't know. I also have a bit of a Texan drawl. :)

LOL, Sally! That totally made me laugh :P I haven't heard that about big hands, just big feet hahaha.

Well sexy hands on a guy to me are big (not too big, just bigger than mine) and a little rough around the edges. I don't really know how to describe it.. I guess the opposite of soft/delicate? That's in terms of looks.

I think guys hands are sexy when playing the piano ;)

I agree with you 100%! I've never focused on a guy's hands as he plays piano... But if a guy can play a guitar (preferably acoustic) I kind of melt. I love to watch them play, but it's more about the passion he has for the activity calling for the use of his hands if that explains it.

2 people like this

I've never really heard other people say that someone has sexy hands, but I think big hands are sexy. Seems like most men have big hands, though.

Hahahah I'm laying here laughing imagining a guy with baby hands on like a 6 foot body. But then it'd be funny if he had giant hands on a more petite stature. I just want my man's hands to be proportionate and used in ways to uplift himself, our family (through work, prayer, Bible study as I said already) and others. That's all. Besides, I'm a sucker for eyes... I have literally been silenced by the color of a guy's eyes once before. Total stranger, but his eyes were enchanting and caught me totally off guard. I'll never forget those eyes. I believe eyes are the windows to the soul. And being a highly sensitive (like through feelings & vibes, not necessarily emotional) person, I can "read" so much more by looking him in the eye. :)

2 people like this

I think its more about what those hands are doing than wat they look like =)

I've read somewhere that mens hands are generally warmer, and womens hands are generally colder.Which makes sense, cause my hands are always cold, so I would prefer my hubby's to be warm.

Weird as it sounds, hands can be attractive. As long as they are bigger than mine and look "manly," lol. When you hold hands, as long as his are bigger, it makes you feel feminine and safe. Kind of hard to explain.

6 people like this

I love when a guys hands are bigger than mine, and a tad rough. It makes them more masculine to you. I just have to agree with Kailey! it makes me feel dainty haha.

2 people like this

Haha its so funny cause everyone has said that "big" "manly" hands are really sexy..and i gotta bite the bullet too and say, something about guys hands that are big and are strong is really damn sexy.. ;)

I think that women have nicer hands than men so when I think sexy hands I don't really think of man's hands :mellow:

But I do love warm hands. Oh man :wub:

1 person likes this

Darn. Me and my skinny chopstick fingers. But then again, thanks to all the climbing I do, I do have a grip like a vice.

1 person likes this

Funny because I use sign language all the time :) I guess there can be something with the way a guy uses his hands ;) I wouldnt want them too soft.. but rough,like they work hard. I love a man who is responsible and works hard and hands can be a good indicator of that. here is  picture that i thought might help.. just add a little hair to em and im all set :P (though cleaner would be good) lol

dirty-man-hands-main-300x200.jpg

Big strong hands are sexy, they should look like "man hands" lol if the finger nails are crusty and brown or the skin is dried and cracked around the knuckles thats not so sexy.

I have to concur, big manly hands... I also agree about the warm thing, my hands are often cold.

Does anyone else think that the habit of biting one's fingernails is really unattractive? I may think a guy is really nice or good looking, but if he bites his fingernails it's like a bucket of cold water has been dumped over my head. Other habits, like cracking knuckles or constantly drumming a beat with your fingers don't bother me much, but biting nails really puts me off.

1 person likes this

Pretty much what everyone else said. I like guys to have "manly" hands... so bigger than my hands (which isn't hard, I have pretty small hands), and not feminine looking.

Helloee, well interesting one, I have biggish hands, Rough ish Well I thought hey I will take a picture of one of these hands and I might get an opinion, hey someone might be able to read my life line and tell me if I need to get on with life a bit quicker lol........ Read this post this afternoon as I was working away on my old floating bath tub !! Boat !! And at the time I was drilling a hole in a bulkhead and oops forgot to move my right hand from behind oooops came close to an additional piercing lol. So decided I would take a photo of my "unwounded" left hand and at home away I went. Well ever tried to take a nice picture of your own hand ? Wow it looked like one of a horror film. So tomorrow I will try with a delay on my camera and see if I look human. Col.

1 person likes this

Ruby OMG yes! when I see a grown man biting his fingernails its such a turn off then I notice his torn fingernails its just nasty

haha, its all about the bone structure and the size of the hands. theres something about that protruding bone at the verrryyyyy bottom of the thumb. not where it connects to the hand, but way down by the wrist. I always notice that. I dont mind if his hands are rough or not, but when they're warm and strong, its perfect.

1 person likes this

I concur with the manly hands that aren't too gnarly. lol Also, though warm hands would be nice. My hands are always freezing. It would be nice holding hands with a guy who has nice warm ones. I'd just feel bad for him. lol Its not too difficult to have hands that are warmer than mine so not too much of a worry. haha

1 person likes this

Hi,

Nice topic!

I'd like to know what you women thing about my hands. Are they 'sexy' ? Or what otherwise?

9527825081_9f727311aa_o.jpg

9550892436_86be86aecc_o.jpg

Please tell me your opinion!