Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sally

How to report people on chat??

8 posts in this topic

Mike,

We have some people (wait4 sex and jen94) that are TOTALLY inapropriate. ThatGuy and I are tyring to figure out how to report them....

Mike,

We have some people (wait4 sex and jen94) that are TOTALLY inapropriate. ThatGuy and I are tyring to figure out how to report them....

Oh, it seems I left that chat at a good time. If Jen94 had said/done something inappropriate, I wouldn't have allowed it. Oh well, hope we can get this problem sorted out.

OKayy, thanks Mike!! It was totally inapropriate and disgusting. I wasn't sure what to do except leave and private message That Guy and tried to say something to TD :P

Hey Sally, Mark, Bee & MIke!

What is the fuss all about???!! What has exactly happened?!! :mellow: I guess I missed a lot by leaving early today! :P

Sally - Congrats... :)

Hey Sally, Mark, Bee & MIke!

What is the fuss all about???!! What has exactly happened?!! :mellow: I guess I missed a lot by leaving early today! :P

Sally - Congrats... :)

Aditya,

It was really inappropriate stuff. First, Jen recommended suicide to somebody, then she picked a fight with me, and wait4sex came on and wait4sex and Jen engaged in really inappropriate "colorful" talks.

Like Flowerbee said, this person, or persons, really doesn't have a life. So Sad!

Congrats, Sally!

OMG...

Yeah, looks like I left about the right time then. Jen94 just sent me a friend request too... :unsure:

Right...As a Pro Life Catholic, I think I'll pass on someone who recommends suicide to anyone...

Anyway... Cograts on your new status, Sally! :lol:

xxx

Thanks guys! Aditya--would rather not go into detail but like ThatGuy said----it was very 'colorful' basically like phone sex but via the internet :blink:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0