Sophie

What eye colour do you have?

46 posts in this topic

Blue :)! I actually saw something the other day that said all people with blue eyes share one common ancestor and no two eye colors are exactly the same!

1 person likes this

Blue :)! I actually saw something the other day that said all people with blue eyes share one common ancestor...

ERIK THE BLUE-EYED!!!!

3 people like this

Brown, but they turn different shades of brown. It's weird haha sometimes they're a very deep brown and then others they're warm/medium brown but still dark. Haha I can't explain it... You'd have to see pictures to know what I mean. They have definitely gotten lighter than they were when I was young, and now they just kinda do their own thing!

1 person likes this

My eye color is generally whatever is being reflected by my glasses at the moment. Legend has it that long, long ago, before my eyes were weakened by the small print in comic books and by counting the pixels on a television, my eyes were brown.

2 people like this

My eyes shift from a dark brown to hazel just depending on day, time, etc. It's weird because I am the only one in my family with brown/hazel eyes. Everyone else has green eyes.

Well, most people would look at me and tell you I have brown eyes. However, they are actually hazel. The green is not easily seen unless you stare into my eyes. Everyone in my family has hazel eyes but I'm the only one who has more brown. The rest of them have mostly green with just a bit of brown.

whoa everyones down on the brown yo lol I think brown and black eyes are gorgeous.

My eyes are brown but they glow alot and reflect like crazy so people often think that theyre hazel, or contacts.

1 person likes this

I have all the colors because mine are green but they also have flecks of yellow and brown with blue/bluish green on the rim.

Did you know that the black in your pupils is actually clear? But no light passes through it so that's why it appears black.

2 people like this