Sophie

What eye colour do you have?

46 posts in this topic

My eyes are green, but it's hard to explain the exact shade. They're like a combination of green, brown, and grey. But ultimately green.

Mine are just a plain brown. Nothing too special about them. My mother and many family members on my father's side have beautiful hazel eyes. I always wondered why I didn't get those eyes.

Your eyes sound kind of like mine, Sophie. My eyes are dark green with a small ring of dark brown around the iris that looks black most of the time. For the most part they usually look greyish-green but can look blue too. Both of my parents have brown eyes but I guess they had the recessive gene for green.

Like that <<<<<<< :D Blue Green and Yellow, certain colours are more dominant in different parts of the days. :)

1 person likes this

Your eyes sound kind of like mine, Sophie. My eyes are dark green with a small ring of dark brown around the iris that looks black most of the time. For the most part they usually look greyish-green but can look blue too. Both of my parents have brown eyes but I guess they had the recessive gene for green.

Those definitely sound similar to mine.

1 person likes this

Mine are sort of greeny-brown, probably a little more green. One eye has a patch of dark brown in it...

xxx

Blue! Ik surprise surprise with the blonde hair and all lol

But they look good ;)

1 person likes this

My eyes have a hard time deciding what color to be. In general, my eyes favor green, but depending on time of day, outfit, mood, lighting, and many other factors, they often appear to be grey or blue. Also, one eye is slightly bluer than the other, but you'd only notice if you were looking for it. I like the color; I just don't know how to define it.

Blue! Ik surprise surprise with the blonde hair and all lol

But they look good ;)

Why thank you ;) ;)

Hmm...interesting...

I have brown eyes with brown hair. I don't know about the rest of you girls, but I love highlighting my eyes with make up....not caked on, just enought to make 'em pop ;)

3 people like this

I have blue eyes....make em pop with earthy shades of eyeshadow....and liquid liner love my liquid liner!!

3 people like this

I have blue eyes as well. A deep blue. A friend of mine says, "Your eyes are so beautiful". (A friend who's a girl, btw) Sometimes they kind of sparkle as well. So, i've been told I have some very pretty blue eyes. (Not to sound boastful at all you guys, I just have a thing for eyes.).

Also, I like to just get lost in someone's eyes sometimes. (Sometimes, not a lot. Just when I want someone to know that i'm not only listening, but paying attention.)

2 people like this

brown eyes, which are so unappreciated, they are just as beautiful as any other color.

1 person likes this

Just plain ol' brown...nothing special about them other than the fact that I can see pretty well. :P

brown eyes, which are so unappreciated, they are just as beautiful as any other color.

Ooooh I love brown eyes.....there is something so soft and warm and deep about brown eyes!!

2 people like this