Sophie

Siblings?

34 posts in this topic

Only child as well, but would have given anything for siblings. Preferably a sister, but a brother would be amazing too.

Lol, the number of siblings slowly goes up with each post.

I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, all older than me.

My oldest brother is almost 9 years older than I am.

I used to not like being the youngest, but now I don't mind so much

because I can just watch them and learn from their mistakes :P

3 people like this

I'm child 2 of 4 for my mom, and 1 of 3 for my dad although he raised my older brother from the time he was 2. So am I first, or middle child? I don't even know! Haha. Our brother is 6 years older than me, so he moved out when I was still pretty young and I definitely took on traits of the oldest, even though I'm younger than him. There are 2 girls, 2 boys. Boy, girl, girl, boy.

Looks like I'm the only twin so far!

I have a twin sister (we are fraternal. We hardly even look like siblings, lol) and one brother who is 5 years older than us. Though I am technically the middle child (I was born a minute before my sister) I act more like the oldest child..

I am literally Serendipity (a fortunate accident). My parents didn't want to have kids, and then my cousin Chris was born and my mom loved and adored him. So my parents tried to get pregnant and they almost gave up and then boom goes the dynamite lol.

I've got one older brother, we're almost 2 years apart, but were only 1 year apart in school because of the way our birthdays land...

I have 3 brothers minus one (died of Leukemia) and a 9-yr old sister. We used to fight when we were kids but now we have our own personal/alone times. ;)

I've six brothers and one sister. And now 2 sister in laws and soon one brother in law too!

I want plenty of kids myself too!

I have a brother that is almost six years younger than I, and another brother that is seven years younger. I have two nieces and a nephew that I absolutely adore!!!

I have one brother who is three years older than me and lots of cousins who are basically extended brothers and sisters

I am the oldest of 4. I grew up with my 2 sisters, but my brother was adopted at birth ((to keep him safe from his fathers family) and we found him 10 years ago...and now we keep in touch. :) He and his wife are expecting...so, I get to be an auntie again...not that that was a part of the question. I'm just excited. lol

1 person likes this

I have an older sister who is four years older and a younger brother who is three years younger.