Guest Ace

"I don't even know what I'm sayin' right now, but I want Christ to be the center of our relationship."

7 posts in this topic

Okay, sometimes I get in ultra dreamy, romantic mode and I can't help but to watch videography of weddings, engagement videos, read the stories, listen to the love songs. I just love love. I love the idea of love, I love seeing people in love, I love feeling like I could possibly love (romantically) a guy that I meet, I just love everything about love. :) In one of these moments, I was searching something on YouTube when I stumbled across this gem of a video.

It is seriously SO sweet and I about melted at how perfect it really is. This is exactly what I want. As I dive deeper into my (new, serious, and renewed) relationship with God, I'm really adoring the perfection of the Proverbs 31 woman, and the quote about how a woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him to find her. That is perfect, and that is seriously what I want. I want a man of God and not a boy of the world. I want a man who loves God more than he loves me, because you don't even know love unless you know God. God is love. 1 John 4:8 is exactly what I'm trying to say, here.

I just wanted to share this video with y'all, and maybe you will walk around with a silly smile on your face too, because of it! Haha.

4 people like this

I admit that I have moments of feeling sappy and I start looking up marriage proposals caught on video on Youtube (but don't tell anyone :)). Really, I do it because I want to get some inspiration on how I want to propose to my future wife someday. There are times when I daydream about it, sometimes I even dream about it in my sleep. I want to do something that is both personal and meaningful for the both of us. I know a lot of girls want to be proposed in private, but for some reason I would want to propose to her in front of friends or family so that those closest to us can share that wonderful moment with us too. But if I knew my future wife didn't want that, then I'd respect that. Either way, I'd like to get it on camera so that many years down the road we can watch it together and to cherish that special moment. Actually, it might even come in handy in the event my wife becomes angry with me :)

This video almost made me cry man tears. Just kidding. I was actually smiling the whole time :) I'm definitely favoriting this one.

5 people like this

I admit that I have moments of feeling sappy and I start looking up marriage proposals caught on video on Youtube (but don't tell anyone :)). Really, I do it because I want to get some inspiration on how I want to propose to my future wife someday. There are times when I daydream about it, sometimes I even dream about it in my sleep. I want to do something that is both personal and meaningful for the both of us. I know a lot of girls want to be proposed in private, but for some reason I would want to propose to her in front of friends or family so that those closest to us can share that wonderful moment with us too. But if I knew my future wife didn't want that, then I'd respect that. Either way, I'd like to get it on camera so that many years down the road we can watch it together and to cherish that special moment. Actually, it might even come in handy in the event my wife becomes angry with me :)

This video almost made me cry man tears. Just kidding. I was actually smiling the whole time :) I'm definitely favoriting this one.

Haha EB you sure do want to cry a lot of "man tears," 'round here!! JK, JK. There is nothing wrong with tears, as long as you aren't using them to manipulate someone. :) Anyway, I just love this video and I wanted to share it with y'all. I'm glad you liked it, and it's cool that you sometimes watch engagement videos to get some ideas on your own future proposal. I have no idea what I want mine to be like, I just want him to know me so well that he surprises me and actually gets away with it... I'm forever skeptical/reading between the lines, so he's gonna have a tough time trying to get it past me! Hahah. We'll see, though. I never thought of having the engagement recorded. Very cool idea, though!! I definitely want videography of our wedding, though... That's a must have, pleeease kind of deal.

wow how sweet :)

It is very sweet!! :)

1 person likes this

Looovvveeee this. Shoutout to the fiance that must have been so hectic trying to plan, but hey its the girl for you so thats a small price to see her glow like that. I'm so glad you shared this video

2 people like this

Looovvveeee this. Shoutout to the fiance that must have been so hectic trying to plan, but hey its the girl for you so thats a small price to see her glow like that. I'm so glad you shared this video

Precious, right? You're welcome! Haha now I gotta go watch it again :)

2 people like this

That was nice. I sometimes daydream about how I will propose. One girl I am interested, not sure if it will go anywhere, but I admit what it might be like to propose to her. One idea I had was incorporating a baseball glove, and inside would be a note "You're an amazing catch!", being that she is a huge baseball fan.

1 person likes this