Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pure

20 year old university student WTM.

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I've been on this site for a couple months...but still haven't introduced myself yet.

I'm a 20 years old university student currently both working and studying in the health field. Health is my passion. I am WTM for both personal and religious reasons. I am Catholic.

I appreciate the warm and accepting atmosphere present in this site's community. This site's projection and expectancy of purity is a nice change from the promiscuity that can sometimes dominate society's ideals of 'normal'. I look forward to meeting and discussing WTM among other unrelated things with you all : )

Any questions about anything are welcome.

1 person likes this

Hi Pure,

I'm 22 and finishing up my undergrad degree as well :) Glad you joined! I'll add you to the Girl's Only Forum if you haven't been added already ;)

Hey!! It's nice to have you here :)

Looking forward to getting to know you more!!

Welcome!! College waiting can definitely be tough I admire you for sticking to your guns!

2 people like this

Hey Pure! It's nice to meet you! I just finished college and am waiting for personal and religious reasons, also. We're happy to have you on the site!

welcome to the WTM community. May you find all kinds of support and encouragement here, and know that you are not alone.

I'm currently in college (undergrad) its motivating to hear of you all who've continued to WTM , glad to have you :)