Invincible

The Question Game

205 posts in this topic

The original sound reel for the movie was, quite literally, dropped into a lake, so it was entirely redubbed after the fact. Vatts why duh schoundfffchrak ish sho fuzzzzzy. And 90% of the original dialogue was replaced by a narrator that just, um, narrates the entire movie. Aside from the poor camera quality, indecipherable dialogue, sub-drama club acting, grating soundtrack, meandering plot, and complete lack of relatable characters, the film features what is perhaps the least efficient movie monster I've ever seen. Nevermind that the it was thrown together in a matter of hours and pieced together from leftover carpeting, the monster's victims have to just stand there and let the monster slowly lurch over to them, and then crawl inside the monster's mouth out of their own volition, because the monster lacks any kind of apparatus to force them in.

Do you like ketchup on meatloaf?

Never tried it but I don't think I would like it. I don't even like ketchup on my fries!

Do you remember your first memory? If so, what was it?

Well technically, one's first memory must be remembered by one, or else it won't be a memory :D ! I barely remember growing up as a 4-5 year old.

Name a celebrity that you just can't stand.

Good point, but I've asked people that question before and I get a lot of people saying they don't remember their first memory. lol I was trying to avoid that answer.

John Mayer, for many reasons.

Celebrity crush?

Bill Clinton..or Barack Obama. Judge me. I actually think Romney is pretty good looking too. Orrrrr how about I say Ryan Lochte, all beauty, little brains :)

do you like yogurt?

1 person likes this

Yes, I do like yogurt, but only Dannon. I also like Greek yogurt, but the texture takes some getting used to.

What is your dream job?

Feed the Birds, from Mary Poppins. It's as lovely as anything that ever was, and incredibly subtle for a song intended for children. Freely given charity is such a noble virtue, and yet there's surprisingly few songs about it. I'm especially fond of the verse that describes the images of the apostles gazing down with satisfaction whenever someone stops to buy bread crumbs. Until that point, the song has a common meagerness to it, describing the 'little old bird woman' in very simple, humble language, accentuated by the sound of a tramp's squeezebox. Then, the tone shifts abruptly, as trilling violins and a choir usher in the POV of the 'saints and apostles,' revealing that there is something profound and beautiful whenever someone stops to exchange pennies for crumbs. Seriously, if the song catches me on just the right day, it can bring a mist to my eye.

Do you prefer waffles, or pancakes?

on The Ellen DeGeneres show...one of the few talk shows that i've religously watched...shes a pretty funny person..and she's the voice of Dori in finding Nemo..whuuuut?yeyeah \m/

If you only had the choice to pick 4 out of 5 of the human senses, what would you give up and why?

Maybe the sense of touch, because I can't imagine a world that I can't see or hear, nor a world where I can't taste food, nor a world where I have to give up smell. Although losing touch is bad because I'm guessing that includes unable to detect heat and whatnot, etc. if I had to pick one, it'd be touch. But then again, sex might become boring!

If you could adapt a book into a film, one that hasn't been done before, or one that has been done, but you'd like to remake it; which book would it be and why? And list ur cast if u know it.

hop-on-pop.jpg

The fuzzy yellow children would be played by Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan. The aforementioned 'Pop' onto which Owen and Jackie would hop would, of course, be played by Orson Welles.

What is your favorite meat?

1 person likes this

"There are no bad ideas, just poorly executed awesome ones." :D

If you could become any new person for a whole day, who would you be? (describe him/her and how he/she is / career, etc)

Sean Connery at any point in his life. He was always doing something unimaginable and amazing, just check his wikipedia page.

Why does Channing Tatum look like such a doofus?

Because his last name sounds like a potato-based hot cereal product.

Actually, I had no idea who that was, so it was off to Wikipedia. There's a picture of him doing a Q&A session at a comic-con, which actually kind of funny, because I get the feeling the guy has never touched a comic book in his life, and would probably recoil if handed one as if someone had just presented him with a dead squirrel.

What color is your toothbrush?

Two and a half. Spanish, English and Italian (learning).

Which day of the week do you hate the most and why?

Tuesday- for me getting up on Tuesday is much worse than Monday. I'm till not into the swing of the work week Tuesday morning. At least on Monday I was rested from the weekend. Tuesday also seems to be the longest day for me.

When you were younger what did you want to be?

Actress/Model.

If you were stranded on an Island with a celebrity, who would you want it to be and why?

either barack obama or bill clinton. because i have a huge crush on both them, and we can talk politics and we can talk pop culture haha. also they are important enough to get us saved haha.

song that has been stuck in your head?

1 person likes this

'All Mixed Up' by 311.

If there was a monkey on your back, would you beat it off? Er, better question: If you found a lamp that contained a genie and you released the genie, for which he/she granted you three wishes, what would those wishes be?