Invincible

The Question Game

205 posts in this topic

Accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior would be one of my life accomplishments that I am most proud of (and graduating from college).

If you could visit any ancient wonders of the world... what would it be any why?

2 people like this

the Great Pyramid of Giza or the hanging Gardens of Babylon (although I don't think the gardens are still in existence)

I've also thought just going all over Greece to see ruins of things would be interesting.

Do you have a pet? What type? What is his/her name?

I have two. A cockatiel named Norman and a quaker parakeet named Cabbage.

Who is your favorite movie director? Name a few of his or her best films too, if ya don't mind.

Least favourite food...hmm... probably haggis. It just disgusts me.

I don't know what other questions have been asked in the thread, so, sorry if this is a repeat, but...

If you could use any 1 colour to describe your personality, what colour would it be?

Aaah well, I like a few colors really well. But, I will have to say white.

Cuz white is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of perfection.

I don't like to use vulgar language, or smoke, or drink. Alright I admit, sometimes a cuss word or two comes out. Obviously i'm pure in mind as well as body. The color reflects that which is sacred and pure. White can also represent reverence, simplicity, humility, youth, good, etc. So, at this very second, I have to say that white MOST describes my personality, although some other colors do as well.

Are you good at biology??

2 people like this

I hated biology - so much that I left my first year bio courses until the very last year of my degree, ironically - my job for the last two summers as been as a biologist hah, working in the field as a biologist is awesome and I love that part, and my degree, earth and environmental sciences is going to give me a great job with lots of fieldwork

What is your career/job, or if still in school what are you planning on doing when you finish?

I just graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Biology (w/ a minor in Chemistry). I love Biology :D . I don't currently have a job, but I plan to go back to school in the Spring, so that I can get a Masters in Biology. Afterwards, I want to go medical school and become a pediatric oncologist (and work at St. Jude).

If you could own any animal in the world (no strings attached/consequences/don't have to worry about law enforcement)... what would it be?

a flamingo--I think they are cool and so beautiful

what is either your favorite movie or book that you've watched or read and why?

I love the Back to the Future trilogy, because it's just an amazing, entertaining series, because Christopher Lloyd is such an under-rated actor, because Robert Zemeckis is an amazing director, etc.

Who was your first crush and how old were you at the time? Tell the story of how you 2 met.

My first crush! Ahahaha. I was 10 years old, and the guy was called Callum and I used to sit next to him in class at primary school. I liked him for over a year! I was actually quite good friends with him, considering the fact that I was (and still am) entirely socially awkward, and most people (including all his friends) hated me. But yeah. It was cute.

He moved to Australia at the start of secondary school though, so I guess we were never meant to be :P

Hmm... Do you wear perfume/some sort of cologne /(aftershave?? does that count??) often? What's your signature scent, if you have one?

I wear body spray mostly. Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon, Sweet Pea, Be Enchanted, and Carried Away are some of my favorite body sprays for everyday use. When I'm going somewhere nice, I usually reach for Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria's Secret or Eternity by Calvin Klein. Signature scent? Probably Heavenly.

What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?

Life lessons from dad: "Keep your legs closed, and your mind open." "Don't do wrong and expect things to work out right." "College, knowledge, dollars." "Stand for something, or fall for anything." "Don't start it, don't take it." The "it" is an actual explicit 4 letter word that I no longer say nor will I type out. Haha.

Yep, it's probably true to say he's raised a little (I'm only 5'1") powerhouse of a daughter, if I can brag on myself a little bit haha. ;)

My own epiphanies: "Never second guess a first instinct." This comes from me having intense feelings about people/places when I first meet them/go to them. I can't explain it... I'm just a "feeler" by nature, and it has saved me so many times from getting involved with someone I shouldn't or being somewhere I shouldn't be. I've learned not to second guess myself... And the times I have given someone the benefit of the doubt (in spite of every "off" vibe they sent me) I have been proven right in that "bad vibe" to begin with. Yep, not doing that again. I've learned now that I can be polite and all without being truly involved with them in too personal of a way. A certain distance never hurt. "When we remove You from the equation, we equal nothing." The past 6 1/2 months of this year have completely strengthened my walk with Jesus Christ and I am constantly seeing how I fall short every time I try to accomplish something without seeking Him, first.

Do you have wedding colors in mind for your wedding? If so, what are they?

2 people like this

Well red is my favourite colour so I'm thinking maybe a red bridesmaid dress and red and white flowers. But I think I'll wait and see what dress my bridesmaid picks and match the flowers to that. I want her to look very pretty so I'll give her the choice of dress as long as we both agree to it (like I wouldnt want green but I wouldnt force a dress/colour on her that she wouldnt like).

What kind of wedding venue would you like for your reception (I'd love a castle for my wedding reception personally)?

I'm not picky. A hall would be nice. A backyard would be traditional. Any venue will be fine as long as my wife (well, soon-to-be wife) will be there with me.

In an effort of self-development, name one quality/thing about me that you like and name one quality/thing about me that you dislike/see as bad and tell me how I can change for the better.

Quality I like: You ask really good questions that get conversations going

Quality I dislike: You asked what I disliked about you....can't come up with anything!! That was a silly question!! :P

If you could get one cosmetic surgery procedure done, what would you do?? I have weird feet would love to fix them!!

I had laser eye surgery done, to fix my almost blindness to perfect vision so I don't have to wear glasses any more.

Do you wear glasses / contacts? If so which and why that one vs the other?

1 person likes this

I wear glasses. I tried contacts, once, for a day. The process of peeling them off of one's eyeballs every night is not something I like dealing with. It's an unnatural, violating feeling--like having someone jam their pinkie in your ear. Yeah, it's like a wet willy, in your eyes. Ugh.

If you had a theme song, what would it be?

A theme song... there is so many.. but a song that came to mind.. Bon Jovi - It's my Life.

Now my question... Do you eat healthy? What type of food do you eat?

I had laser eye surgery done, to fix my almost blindness to perfect vision so I don't have to wear glasses any more.

Me too me too! It's the most epic thing ever!! I was as blind as a bat and now I seeeeeeeee!! :D

Now my question... Do you eat healthy? What type of food do you eat?

I try to eat healthy. I eat/drink a lot of homemade fruit smooties and vegetables (in my dinner). I dont eat a whole lot of processed foods and totally avoid white bread. But I have a terrible sweet tooth and I'm a total sucker for chocolate!!

If you were a cartoon character who would you be and why?

Beaky Buzzard because I sound just like him when I get embarrassed.

Beaky_Buzzard1-1.jpg

What's your favorite carbonated beverage?

@ erasercrumbs

Heheheheh is that his name.. wonder what that cartoon character's name was.. hehehehe

Oh.. my favourite carbonated beverage... I dont drink any carbon drinks, coz of the artificial sweetners. [sucrolose, Aspartheme, Acesulfame K]

Can you play any music instrument? And can you read the music notes?

No, I can't play any musical instruments or read music :( I'm really pathetic when it comes to those sorts of artistic things hahaha.

Have you ever stolen anything?

Does stealing a glance at a girl count? Cuz I may have done that in my life, lol.

Which would you rather explore? Outer Space or the Deepest Chasms of the Ocean? And why?

oh that is a hard question to answer because I've always wished I could do both---but I would probably sat the deepest chasms of the ocean because all the fish and stuff are so cool.

What is one of the most memorable things that you have done so far in your lifetime?