Invincible

The Question Game

205 posts in this topic

The rules are simple. One person asks a question, the next person answers then asks the next question for the next person to answer and so on and so on and so forth. Let's see how long this thread can last. I'll start.

Do you believe in the idea of soul mates?

1 person likes this

Well, sort of. I believe that God already knows who we're going to marry, and if we just trust in Him, then He'll make sure that we meet them some day, when the time is right. And He'll no doubt pick out a husband for me who I'm actually well suited to, and who I'll have a long and happy life with!

If you were stranded on a desert island, and were able to have one book with you, which one would it be, and why?

xxx

If I was stranded on a desert island and could only have one book with me, I would want to have the longest, most comprehensive book on camping and survival techniques I could find. Because otherwise, I'm so unskilled at that kind of stuff that I'd be dead within a week. :D If all living necessities were covered, I'd probably take the Bible. It's 800,000 words long with lots of layered meaning...plenty of content to occupy myself with. I have other favorite books, but they're comparatively short and only take a week or so to read; I'd hate to just read them over and over again.

What do you think of Phantom of the Opera? Note: Jegsy, you've already answered. *evil grin*

2 people like this

NNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was 1 minute away from answering that Mike, I was finishing the question!!

Anyways, I have not seen Phantom of the Opera, so I can't sya what I thought about it.

Would you lie for a friend who knows better, but did something wrong one time?? Or, would you tell on that friend because what he/she did was wrong??

It depends on what the thing was that the friend did. If the thing that my friend did was wrong and the repercussions only affected him, I'd probably lie for him. If it's something more severe and affected others and he needed to pay for what he has done, that's all his own.

If you could pick any celebrity to be your sibling, who would it be and why?

if i could pick any celebrity to be my sibling it would probably be Christian singer Rebecca St James---her faith inspires me in huge ways.

if you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

1 person likes this

Costa Rrrriica! I went there on a school trip a few years back and it was beautiful and the people were wonderful. Check back in about 15 years. =)

If you had to give up one of your 5 senses what would it be and why?

Smelling. I could still hear, see, taste and touch, so food would not be lost, nor any other main functions. Then I could get a job that paid much to tolerate an odor I could not detect.

If you could have any one super power, what would it be?

1 person likes this

Rapid cellular regeneration. The ability to heal from any injury almost instantaneously and regenerate lost limbs. I would be completely immune to poisons and sickness. Since my cells would be regenerating constantly, it would halt my aging and be able to survive without food or water.

What is one personal possession you can't live without?

Ooooh I like this game!

I couldnt live without my phone. I hate when I accidentally leave it somewhere or the battery dies because I feel so uncontactable. I get so worried that someone is trying to text/call me then I start worrying about what if someone I love has an accident and no-one can contact me to tell me about it. Yeah I know I'm a bit weird!!

If you could live one day over again what day would it be and why?

My Wedding day (and night as well); because I'm imagining it to be probably the most amazing day of my life.

What's the weirdest animal that you've ever eaten?

1 person likes this

What's the weirdest animal that you've ever eaten?

Raw kangaroo. Yep.

What is your top five favourite foods?

(an aside: a lot of these questions should be made in forum threads!!!)

What is your top five favorite foods?

1. Potatoes

2. Pizza

3. Cantaloupe

4. Meat Loaf

5. Cheese Dip (mixed with ground meat and Rotel)

If money was no problem, if you could buy one thing, what would it be?

The world.

If you could choose to follow one religion other than your own, what would it be?

Jesus Christ.....how epic would it have been to meet Him in person (even though I know you can still meet him through prayer).

Who is your favourite author?

6 people like this

Terry Pratchett, the man is a genius!

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

2 people like this

More times than we can understand.

How do like your steak cooked?? Medium, rare, medium well, etc.??

Near well-done.

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Ah there's always a badger around to hear it!!! :P so yes it makes a big CCCccccrrrrrrraaaaaasssssshhhhh sound.

What would you do if you won the lottery?

I would do five things, in the following order:

1) Buy a top hat.

2) Buy a monocle.

3) Buy a cigarette holder.

4) Buy a pack of cigarettes. Just one will do for the rest of my life, since I don't smoke.

5) Reenact the following scene in the nearest Wal-Mart parking lot:

http://youtu.be/rkRIbUT6u7Q

Who is your favorite cereal mascot? And why?

3 people like this

Tony the Tiger, because he's basically the main one I know, and I love his late voice actor, Thurl Ravenscroft.

If you were a calculator, what would you like to tell the people using you?

To figure out your own problems :P

Would you ever wear skinny jeans??

1 person likes this

I was meeting the parents of an ex-boyfriend for the first time ever and I got locked in their bathroom. There was a big panic trying to get me out. Mortification Station.

What is your strangest childhood memory?