Jgotmilk

The Virgin Diaries this Wednesday (July 25th)

16 posts in this topic

So, this Wednesday on July 25th on the TLC channel. The second episode of The Virgin Diaries is going to be airing.

I'm one of the virgins in the show. I'm the one named Julie. So...enjoy if you feel like watching.

6 people like this

So, this Wednesday on July 25th on the TLC channel. The second episode of The Virgin Diaries is going to be airing.

I'm one of the virgins in the show. I'm the one named Julie. So...enjoy if you feel like watching.

Ooh, a celeb on our website, lol! Kudos for u!

1 person likes this

Grrr...I don't get TLC in the UK, I don't think...Maybe it and the last series will be on some other channel one day, I thought it looked pretty good.

xxx

P.S. Oh, and "Julie" is a great name! The best one, in fact...

P.S. Oh, and "Julie" is a great name! The best one, in fact...

I wonder why, lol. Nobody in "The Phantom of the Opera" was named Julie, not that I remember.

I wonder why, lol. Nobody in "The Phantom of the Opera" was named Julie, not that I remember.

Mr Maniera's wife is named Julie in the book (he's a minor question who sits in Box 5 for a performance, and comes to regret it). I always thought that was cool...

xxx

EDIT: "A minor question"?! What?! That doesn't even make sense! Why the heck did I type that?!

Mr Maniera's wife is named Julie in the book (he's a minor question who sits in Box 5 for a performance, and comes to regret it). I always thought that was cool...

xxx

Darn it! There goes my sarcastic remark!

1 person likes this

Awesome. I'm totally watching! Especially now since I "know" one of the virgins ... kind of, lol. :)

Thanks ya'll!! Enjoy!!

@Markb4 lol, I'm not quite a celebrity. But, I did tell my friend to call me Princess Fancy Pants from now on. lol

2 people like this

Yeah, I didn't have the guts to watch the clips of me. But, I'll be watching tomorrow. Yep, that's what I look and sound like. lol

Yeah, I didn't have the guts to watch the clips of me. But, I'll be watching tomorrow. Yep, that's what I look and sound like. lol

I watched it, and you were awesome! I thought you sounded really approachable and fun. And it was my kind of fun, too - kind of geeky, kind of quirky, very cool (or so I think since I'm a total geek). I really liked that t-shirt you wore too. :)

High five. ;)

I watched it :) and I can't imagine how much you laughed and blushed as you watched yourself of television!! Lol Kudos

What made you decide to do the show?

Thanks for the support ya'll! I just got back from my friend's house from watching it.

Yeah, I was actually very happy with how I came out. Essentially, that's who I am and that's what I'm like. lol Quirky...geeky....and extremely awesome! Oh and the Geek Loves Punk t-shirt was advertising my movie which is called Geek Loves Punk.

Um, I wish I was a tad thinner. But, I've been working out and getting in shape. I lost 2 lbs last week! So, slowly but surely.

@Lovely, I basically did the show to help promote a 90 feature film that I made. Also, I did the show just to tell my story. Those were my main reasons. :) I had a blast doing it.

2 people like this