Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sally

Chat Problems =(

30 posts in this topic

I just got on a little bit ago, and then got kicked off because it said there were too many users? Is there a limit? If there is, I was totally unaware...

Hey, I just got thrown out! Nooooooo!!!!

I was wrong, there must be a chat limit after all...

xxx

P.S. Hope you guys see this, because you probably think I've ditched you...

Yeah, I figured you were kicked. It happened to me three times. :( It'll probably keep kicking me, so I most likely won't be in the chat tonight. Sorry guys! :unsure:

I'm off to watch the rest of Titanic and possibly have some pudding. :P

My bad on this one guys. The board software I use starts you out with a 5-person chat limit. Since the highest number we have had until now was 4, I thought I was safe. I didn't expect the chat popularity to explode so quickly! I'll upgrade the chat license this week.

Sorry for the trouble! Hope to see you guys next week.

Okeydokey. Chat license should be upgraded now. The new license allows for up to 20 people to chat at once instead of just 5. Hopefully soon we'll have to upgrade that to 50! :lol:

well there are heavy dust on this topic but i have a STRANGE problem with chat bar at the moment 

it is gone , i don't mean i deactivated it by click on it , its gone not minimize

few days ago i had same problem but it get fixed when a friend send a massage by chat bar but today some people were not able to see my name there 

more strange thing is when a friend sent me a massage from chat bar ( who were able to see my name ) i received massage as a privet chat 

i didn't mess around with any thing , i use chrome but cheeked other browsers i even reset chrome once so i think problem is not from my side 

i had some other problems but non are really serious like i were not able to see people profile but it got fixed after some time and some other creepy things 

will be happy if someone now whats going on 

http://img.majidonline.com/pic/317914/sdsdsadsadasdsadsadasdsad.PNG

you may think that i am trolling but suddenly it got fixed  :blink:

UPDATE :

its gone again , after i log out and log in so problem is still exist 

its worth saying any time i log in i will face this 

We encountered a problem processing your login request. Please try again.

Hiiii  :)

I have some issue ti get into the chatroom...

even if the chatroom seems empty, I have a message saying that there are too many users..

Can I have some help please ?  :)

Same here :(

Me too.

Yeah, it's saying that for me too, Geraldine.

Hiiii  :)

I have some issue ti get into the chatroom...

even if the chatroom seems empty, I have a message saying that there are too many users..

Can I have some help please ?  :)

you may think that i am trolling but suddenly it got fixed  :blink:

UPDATE :

its gone again , after i log out and log in so problem is still exist 

its worth saying any time i log in i will face this 

We encountered a problem processing your login request. Please try again.[/size]

See..... what had happened waaaassss.... our parties were getting out of hand lol can't wait to chat with you all again :(

1 person likes this

Confirmed today, GMT +8, from 16:00 and still. It is 03:39 now.

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#CSTART-6]

The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

Need Help?

Anyone getting any updates on what's going on?

Seriously what's going on!?

It appears the license (for chat and several other features of the site) has expired. Mike (owner and One True Admin of the site) hasn't logged in in a while. He might not be aware of it. I'm about to shoot him an email.

Might be a while guys. Sorry.

3 people like this

In the meantime, if the chatbar at the bottom of the site is working (and I think it is), an alternative would be for someone to set up a chat room and post its name so people can join it. Or just use it to chat with specific people.

Okay, I got a temp chat room up and running.

https://us20.chatzy.com/25616014083963

Looks like you have to sign up before you can join the chat room.

I was talking about the chat room function of the chat bar here on the forums. If you click the icon on the chat bar between the hide/show switch and the users online button, the chat room box will open and you can click the little pencil icon in the top right to set up a room.

THank you very much for the explanations Matthew...but I don't see the "chat bar" you mention...

Looks like LadyK found it. It's the people icon right next to the chat bar at the bottom of the screen.

It's called the Waiting Room.

1 person likes this

Looks like the chat room is only active if someone is in there. So you might need to create a new one if nobody is in a chat room.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0