NatashaSapienza

Hey! 22 and married to my dream prince

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! My name's Natasha. Just wanted to extend some blessings and encouragment. Keep holding out because in so doing, you are honoring and pleasing God and protecting yourself so it's a win-win-win! I'm super passionate about purity before marriage and got lots of advice on relationships (since I've gone through 53 toads since Kindergarten), on my blog www.betterthanedward.com .I hope you can get something out of it. Know your worth! -Natasha

post-2041-0-45848500-1342492132_thumb.jp

5 people like this

Hey :D Very awesome to have a successful WTMer on here.

You are only the third one, major congrats.

I'm very glad to have you :)

Wow, welcome Natasha! I read your story on another thread and it's an amazing one. It's not just encouraging to hear you are a successful waiter, but that you were seeking God first before you found your husband! I hope you stick around these forums because you would be an inspiration to all of us who are waiting.

BTW, I love the title of your blog. I'm adding it to my favorites for later reading :)

Welcome to the site and congrats on the marriage! It's nice to have another married person on this site, and one with a level of fame, such as yourself.

Welcome Natasha!

just what we needed to keep going....a dose of Hope! plz keep writting and share with us your journey. I will check out your blog.

blessings

Hi Natasha! Welcome! Congrats on marrying the man of your dreams :) I feel a little silly saying that, but that really is great. I'll add you to the girls only forum too so you can check that out as well!

yeah!!!!!! Another successful WTMer!!!!!! You are the third and having "been there" our successful WTMers offer encouragement and support in many ways.

Welcome Natasha!