Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sophie

What kind of wife and mother do you think you'll be?

4 posts in this topic

This isn't a topic I have thought much about so I don't know what to say for myself. I hope I will be the type of wife whose husband WANTS to return home to her, and whose children aren't embarrassed to introduce to their friends.

2 people like this

-reliable no matter what the situation is.

-dolled up and beautiful 24/7 <3

-comforting and exciting to be around lol

1 person likes this

I think this is such a wonderful question! I had to think for a few minutes before answering, but this is what I envision:

I want to be the kind of wife that my husband knows is present in the room without saying a word. That I am going to speak my mind, make mistakes, love with honesty and haste, and one who constantly wonders if I am doing right by our children. I want to be the wife that he knows believes in our creator and that I will look to Him for the solutions to all of our problems. I want to be the wife that shows up for my husband, emotionally, psychologically, (physically some day!) and who believes in the honesty that binds us. I want to be a wife who is not afraid to gain weight, lose sight, go without make-up and make mistakes. 

I want to be a wife who is not a damsel in distress but a strong woman who is capable knowing that God is on our side. I want to be afraid when we need to be afraid. I want to cry tears of joy when life gives us a blessing in disguise. I want to be cleansed of past hurt, past relationships, past traumas and past woes. I want to be the kind of wife who feels continually in awe of my future husbands accomplishments, beliefs, and resiliency. I want to be a wife that is ready to learn from my husband instead of feeling like I must always teach, preach, and save. 

I want to be a wife who has been saved by our creator, and graciously given a loving husband who knows no bounds to our potential. I will be the wife without doubt, and my husband will be a man with a strength I have prayed for all my life. And this kind of life? 

It will be perfect. 

1 person likes this

No kids for me. I really don't want them. As for a wife, i might be a little submissive, but i stand on my own 2 feet