Mike

New favicon?

16 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I swear I've been working on more important things than our little bookmark icon, but I needed a break from coding so I started messing with it to make it consistent with our official logo.

Check out these versions of the WTM.org icon, and let me know which one you like best. Personally, I'm having trouble deciding. Let me know if you have an alternative idea you'd like to see. And don't be afraid to beat them up! If you hate them all, say so. But try to find words for WHAT you hate about them, because that helps me fix the problem.

favicon-ab.png

We can call them #1, #2, #3, and #4.

#1 is the one we have now.

I like #4 because it's the most easily to spot. Having two rings is better than one because it symbolizes two people coming together in marriage.

I agree with #4. #2 is very good also but the circle isn't as striking as the square and also the rings seem to be a little thicker.

Out of all those, I think #1 is still the best, but that's probably just because I'm so used to seeing it on my bookmarks toolbar.

4 people like this

I agree with Aussie and Sally, I still think #1 looks the best. That's just me though :)

1 person likes this

I like #4 because as vince said it more symbolic of two people coming together in marriage and with the background its more of a striking design than that of the circle (#2) but that could just be because of the shape its showing more of the darker colour which makes the rings stand out more than #2

I like #4 becaue I think it is easier to see the rings against the blue background.

Interesting. Maybe if #1 was against a blue background??

Idk, these votes are close right now.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'll come up with some new versions and see what you think! Ultimately I'd like to find a way to make it work with 2 rings, since that matches the logo better, but the the one ring version can't be beat, we'll stick with that.

i like #4. i allso lie the fact u r asking us and value our opinion, really feels like a community :)

1 person likes this