Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rozie

hallo from Africa!

14 posts in this topic

Hallo Everyone,

I am 28years and bumped onto this site while researching on pros and cons of waiting till marriage. The waiting is quite a struggle,,,,and I am tempted to give in before marriage but wonder if i will regret after waiting for this long and quitting just before the victory is won.

Well I am a christian and recently questioned myself about this waiting for marriage business........ my fellow waiter friends have recently opted out of the club ;-) and now have little moral support. So I hope to find this moral support in this global community.

ps: I would love to experience sex within boundaries of marriage but really wonder what difference it makes if I already have experience before :unsure: . It would be great to hear from you all

Hey! Welcome :) It was nice to meet you in chat. Yes, this site offers great support in knowing that we're not alone.

It does get really hard to WTM, but you made that decision for a reason. You can stick with that decision cuz it's in your heart, and God has your heart so he has your everything. You decided to WTM becuase you thought it was the best thing to do, and doing something that takes going through hard times to accomplish is not easy. Anything that requires your most inner being to hold onto, is what can be the most rewarding in the end.

Again, it's nice to meet you. If you have any questions or concerns let us know, and we will try and help the best way we can :)

Welcome to the forums, and there are countless threads that I'm sure will help you here. It really is a great community here.

*sigh* Africa....that's my next trip :) Welcome to the forums!

but really wonder what difference it makes if I already have experience before :unsure:

Hello Rosie - Climb aboard the waiting train.

Hey Rozie! I'm glad you decided to join. I know how painful it can be when your waiter friends give up. No worries. You'll get plenty of moral support here!

@Markb4 thank you, I am from Kenya.

@ Kendra and Ruby this one is for you for my very first warm welcome to this community :) :) :) :) :) :)

@erasercrumbs :D quite a fancy name you got there. thanks

@Kaili welcome to africa !

@John Morgan..... what happens when one doesnt take the waiting train?....thats what I wanna know really

@ Mike, thank you!

wishing you all a great weekend .i hope to make lots of friends here

Welcome Rozie! Hope this website and the communtiy will help out with any worries you have, the articles especially-give em' a read if you havent already :) x

Don't let the decision of your friends bring you down. Chances are they will later regret it and you luckily won't have to worry about that.

I understand the grave situation of losing one's friends to the darkness. That's what brought me here also. Welcome, and join in the discussions. Sometimes, discussing this present we're all waiting on among friends who have committed to wait, makes it easier.

. Welcome Rozie, Hope this site is encouraging for you. I know it can be hard at times to stick with the decision to WTM, but keep hanging in there You are not alone. i've been WTM for 34 years and am a Christian. If there is any way I can help you let me know. Forums are a good way to ask questions too and get support from others who have been there or are dealing with the same types of questions or whatever.

Africa-cool!!!!!