Sophie

What are your bad habits?

19 posts in this topic

I have been biting my nails since at least preschool (I'm 19 now.) And I don't mean occasionally chew - my nails are bitten to the core (sorry, graphic.) I quit once for a month or so when I was in grade nine. I also have a bad habit of picking at my bottom lip (the skin.) I'm worried that I'll cause scarring on my lips but I don't even realize when I'm doing it...

I also buy way too many books, but I think of that as a constructive and educational habit. :P

I pick my lips too! I know, it's hard to stop, isn't it?

I think my biggest thing is interrupting people. That's mostly due to the fact that with my group of friends, if you try and wait your turn to talk, you won't get to talk!

xxx

I speak my mind, sometimes too often.

I can't keep up with time that well.

Stay up too late.

Don't eat three balanced meals a day.

Perfectionist.

Eat too much chocolate.

I stay up wayyy too late.

I'm also a perfectionist, so I always see things out of place, flaws, etc. and try to fix them unintentionally.

I pick my nails, dont bite them tear them. I have officially kicked that habit though Yay!!

I think I also interrupt people a bit.

Sophie, buying a lot of books does not count as a bad habit.....that is an amazing interest (which I share with you :D) Books are precious and it is not allowable to call them a bad habit ;)

Can be a bit of a perfectionist sometimes...but not with everything only certain things idk why haha.

2 people like this

Bad habits... stay up late, pick the skin around my nails, procrastinate, eat to many sweets, and don't eat enough healthy foods.

I have the bad habit of changing the subject when faced with a quesiton that will expose my numerous vulnerabilities.

That reminds me, did you know that one of the first commercially-available candy bars was a 1920's concoction called 'Milk Nut Loaf?'

3 people like this

I tend to get absolutly engrossed in reading and learning/researching new things and I quite often see sunrise before I go to bed at least a couple of times a week!

1 person likes this

I twirl my hair when nervous or bored, and I've put off exercising like the past year (it's really sad--I used to be able to run miles :( and I tend to be a perfectionist like Keisha and like things clean/organized...

Am an extreme procrastinator!!! like 12 page paper due the next day and starting it the night before.....

Haha I was an extreme procrastinator in college as well!! Got really bad towards the end :P

- perfectionist on some things

- I like to pace (especially when I'm thinking about something)

I pace while on the phone, sometimes when Im on the computer,I randomly have to get up and walk around. I procrastinate. Don't drink enough water. I annoy people with singing or talking too much.(Especially with singing, I sometimes sing while I know I don't know the lyrics and just end up blabbering random stuff) I'm lazy. I used to pick my lips, luckily I don't do that anymore (one down, 165 to go!) I'm too honest. On every vacation, I bring too much books with me, and I end up only reading one or not any of them. When I am supposed to take notes in class, I doodle and sketch, and I end up only using a smale part of the paper for actual notes.

1 person likes this